Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Artists Den > General Art
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tshirt Layout Request !

Discussion on Tshirt Layout Request ! within the General Art forum part of the Artists Den category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 40
Received Thanks: 1,897
Tshirt Layout Request !

Liebe Gfxler,

Ich habe ein Problem, am 25. Juni bin ich auf einem "Flunkyball" Turnier (Hier mal eine kurze Erläuterung )
Und bin mehr oder weniger dabei ein Tshirt zu entwerfen, was mir große Probleme bereitet.

Vielleicht könntet ihr mir ja helfen

Ein paar allgemeine Infos die drauf sein sollten,
Teamname: Flunktastic Four
Einer der Figuren der Funtastic Four's
Bier
FlipFlop

Ich hab mich mal daran versucht, ist aber eher mager geworden.

MfG, Der Spanier !
Old 06/14/2011, 23:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,745
Sticky benutzen:
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Schmied Tshirt anziehn?
01/02/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey. Wollte mal fragen wie das möglich ist. zb den Schmied ein Tshirt anzuziehen. hab das schon öfters aufs screen gesehn und möchte es nun selbst machen. PS: Welche Progr etc. benötige ich? habe Photoshop CS5 & Photoscape.
Free Trainer Layout & Request
02/12/2010 - Dekaron - 64 Replies
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/8959/showcasehe adi.jpg I just feel to make layout for you guys. Also want to contribute something to the community. So we will have better trainer graphics I guess. English is not my primary language please tell me if my grammar goes wrong DX I upload them in .bmp so you can use it right away with CE. You can also request any kind of layout here I'll make it for you but please give me. Size of your trainer. What kind of images you want to have on your...
[Request] Tshirt Design
10/15/2009 - General Art - 10 Replies
English: Hi Guys. If anyone is interested in trying to design a Tshirt for me and my mates for the A-Levels (In fact ist just the "Kollegstufenshirt" but anyway) this would be great. Theme Would be: Old School, Back to the roots or sth completly diffrent. (do what you want.) Design is the main Part and there has to be "Gymnasium Ottobrunn" and "Kollegstufe 2009/11" on it :) (One of that is enough, both is ok, too) Would be amazing if anyone could do that :) German: Hi Leute
das richtige tshirt für mich
04/28/2006 - Off Topic - 3 Replies
http://www.emp.de/bin/shop.php?prog=shop&m...r ch&LANG=DE :p