Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Artists Den > General Art
You last visited: Today at 07:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Photoshop pro ~READ!

Discussion on Photoshop pro ~READ! within the General Art forum part of the Artists Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Photoshop pro ~READ!

Dear epvp,

I had to do a little work for school that gives me a grade , i need to make a few tests on the school computer and print the results and i need to give that to my teacher and from my scores he will base my grade i get. but it is hell of a lot work and i need to enter it the day after 2morrow.

Now i made a printscreen from the result , but when i paste it in paint the FONT changes so ugly and fake. now i printed the "orginal" one and scanned it at home but it still looks fake. well after that i opend it with "Microsoft Office Picture Manager" and used auto correct the colors look better now.

Only problem i have now is that it is a bit wuzzy it aint 100% clear + behind all letters there is a blueish box.

So my request is , if anyone can help me making it clear and removing that blue sperm on my test.

~Many regards ManBoobs , +thanks ofcourse
Old 02/09/2008, 08:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Not perfect but much better.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PLS READ (teach me how to hack epin) cabal.ph read 1st!!!
07/12/2010 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
pls sumone teach me how to hack cash cards using the cards serial number for cabal.ph... i wont tell anyone... message me on my facebook account>>>>[email protected]<< ;<<< plsssssssssssssssssss..... example i found the serial code 21023538 and the card has been confirmed as still active and unused... how to find its card code and pin...???
Meine erste Signate selbst gemacht Photoshop SIgnatur zeigenur mit Photoshop
02/02/2010 - General Art - 9 Replies
hey leute ich will euch meine erst selbst gemacht signatur zeigen gemacht mit Photoshop. hier: http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/5376/signaturx .png Bitte nicht zu kritisch sein das ist meine aller 1.signatur die ich mit Photoshop gemacht habe und ich noch kaum erfahrung damit habe.
READ READ READ !!! LORDYK93 SCAMMER
10/11/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
he scammed a ecsro vip account from me ... he wanna give a lvl 90 sjsro account he change the pw of my account and said i have to wait ... now hes on at epvpers and on in msn but he didnt answer me anymore if you answer me and give me my vip account back i will delete this.!
PEAPLE POSTING ARTMONEY/CP READ ALSO MODS READ!
08/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies
Im Officially requesting peaple STOP posting Artmoney and ArtCps on EPvPers, as its a scammers tool that n00bs are using to scam random peaple (* Inc other EPvPers *) and thus is against the spirit of the community. IF ALL ARTMONEY AND ARTCP PROGRAMS ARE NOT REMOVED FROM THESE FORUMS I WILL REVOKE THE NO-AIMBOT IN LITE V3n0M POLICY!!!, IF YOUR PRO SCAMMERS THEN IM PRO AIMERS!, THERE IS NO COMPRIMISE, EITHER REMOVE ALL SCAMMING TOOLS OR I PROVIDE EVERYONE WHO WANTS IT 4353 WORKING AIMBOT!....