I think Mejuba.com is the worlds best!
Unlimited storage and it’s completely free. No monthly limits or quotas. You can upload a whooping 1GB PER upload!
Photos and videos are stored in their original format and are kept unmodified for backup.
I also like that you can geo-tag your stuff so it shows up on a map. And you can search for stuff on
the map – that’s cool!. Even Google Street View is now implemented - eat that Youtube, Vimeo etc!!!
As the only site i know of it uses a Windows Explorer like navigation with folders – super easy to
use – even has drag and drop!. You can upload your entire folder-structure in a single upload.
It’s free, fast, nice design as SO much better than the other video sites.
Okay, I see the end of this thread and it seems that the people in here are just spamming their favorite image host, without any informations or at least an opinion to the other ones. Anyway, we have had heard enough advices.