Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 05:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unveiling Smite 2: A New Era for the Mythological MOBA

Discussion on Unveiling Smite 2: A New Era for the Mythological MOBA within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 115/0/0
Thumbs up Unveiling Smite 2: A New Era for the Mythological MOBA

Hey everyone, gather 'round! It's time to gear up for an epic adventure in Smite 2, the much-awaited sequel to the legendary MOBA game, Smite! Developed by Hi-Rez Studios, this new chapter is set to take us on a wild ride, blending captivating mythological tales with intense strategic battles and eye-popping graphics. Get ready to dive into the action like never before!

Revamped Visuals and Graphics

With Smite 2, Hirez Studios has invested quite a lot of time to revamp the whole user experience. Not only the environment has evolved! God details, objectived, skills and items have been completely reworked and they look incredibly amazing in Unreal Engine 5.

Enhanced Gameplay Mechanics

In addition to a larger roster, Smite 2 introduces a slew of gameplay improvements designed to enhance the competitive experience. From refined controls to revamped game modes, every aspect of the gameplay has been fine-tuned to deliver a smoother, more engaging experience. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a newcomer to the series, Smite 2 offers something for everyone.

Community-Centric Features

At its core, Smite has always been about bringing players together to share in the thrill of mythological combat. With Smite 2, Hi-Rez Studios is doubling down on this community-centric approach, introducing new features and social tools designed to foster camaraderie and competition among players. Whether you're teaming up with friends or facing off against rivals, the bonds forged on the battlefield are sure to last a lifetime.

Get ready to dive into the action-packed world of Smite 2! With its jaw-dropping graphics, larger-than-life roster, and smoother gameplay, this sequel is a game-changer for both longtime fans and newcomers. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just getting started, there's never been a better time to join the battle in Smite 2. So, are you ready to step up and make your mark?

Pre-Order Bonus

Attached Thumbnails
Unveiling Smite 2: A New Era for the Mythological MOBA-thumbnail.jpg  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2024, 19:57   #2

elite*gold: 117
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Used to play this when it released for the first time! Such an awesome game
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2024, 19:04   #3

elite*gold: 0
I think they are late, they have always been behind LOL I think they should have updated a long time ago

Tags
moba, smite