Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 08:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elden Ring | The ring to rule them all

Discussion on Elden Ring | The ring to rule them all within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 130
Post Elden Ring | The ring to rule them all

Unsurprisingly, the success of Elden Ring is good for Bandai-Namco, which closes its first semester of fiscal year 2022 with a net profit of 456 million euros, where, at the same period, the company earned only 271 ridiculous million euros the previous year, I still laugh. As for Square-Enix, it's a bit less fun, even if it's okay, since the company's turnover and operating profits are down compared to the previous year. Net profits, on the other hand, continue to rise, from 156 to 270 million euros, thanks in particular to the sale of several studios. The moral of this story? Frankly, if someone had asked me 10 minutes ago who was the biggest between Square and Bandai, I would have answered Square, and I would have been wrong (Namco-Bandai's turnover is more than double Square's).
Attached Thumbnails
Elden Ring | The ring to rule them all-bzg7gh7.jpg