Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 08:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fallout: Speedrunner sets a new world record

Discussion on Fallout: Speedrunner sets a new world record within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 241/0/0
Fallout: Speedrunner sets a new world record

There are gamers who are always happy to spend hours in the postapocalyptic wilderness and to enjoy the size of the game worlds. There are also other so-called Speedrunner, which have made it the task to play the games in record time. According to the media, the speedrunner tomatoanus has pioneered a way to finish five fallout parts as quickly as possible.

The apocalyptic world record test of the Speedrunners included the following series of games:
  • Fallout (played in about 7.5 minutes)
  • Fallout 2 (played in about 16 minutes)
  • Fallout 3 ((played in about 18 minutes)
  • Fallout: New Vegas (played in about 20 minutes)
  • Fallout 4 (played in about 36 minutes)

Within an hour and 37 minutes, he managed to play the above-mentioned Fallout games without pause. Each player knows that the title of the best and fastest speedrunners under normal circumstances is not to fetch. Even if no mods or cheats were used, this record time could only be achieved by looking for countless hours of time-saving glitches in the game and then optimizing them. The glitches are used creatively by Speedrunners. In order to bridge enormous distances and to save time, an error in the animation of the cover mechanics is usually used for telepathy. As soon as the cover with a visor in the attack is left, the play figure teleports to the other end of the wasteland.

Attached Thumbnails
Fallout: Speedrunner sets a new world record-115d2d5a521b703ed2668dbadc37ae492328666315d2633f5097114a647a0d38.jpg  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2017, 14:38   #2

elite*gold: 8
Wow! That's amazing!
Old 07/25/2017, 23:51   #3

elite*gold: 0
That's impressive! I can end the first one in 30:00 xD.
It shows that speedrun scene is not dead, it goes on higher level (5 games in one take plzz, respect for tomatoanus).