Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Introduces Account Services

Discussion on Aion Introduces Account Services within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Aion Introduces Account Services

Many players have been awaiting some of these features since launch, but now you wait no longer! Aion introduces their account services that allow players to make a few much demanded in-game character and legion changes including name changes and character customization.

Quote:
Pick a new name, a new look, a new gender, or a new Legion name with new Aion account services. Visit the NCsoft store, select the service you’d like to purchase, and click the Buy Now button. Customization is just a few clicks away.

Once you’ve purchased an account service, all you have to do is log in to your NCsoft Master Account, go to your Aion Game Account Details page, and use Apply In-Game Items on your selected character. Log in to Aion with the selected character, and the appropriate account service ticket will be waiting in your in-game express mail.

Visit our Aion Account Services pages for more information. Tailor your Aion experience to your desires today!

-The Aion Community Team
https://secure.ncsoft.com/cgi-bin/St...ry&category=14
Attached Thumbnails
Aion Introduces Account Services-news_aionservice.jpg  

Tags
aion

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell Aion account / trade Aion account
07/28/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
./close pls
Wts account lvling services
04/19/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hey evryone! :) i want to sell levling service How To? either just give me the account id and password of the account u want to bot could be new created characters euros anything any class etc i will p lvl on any server hit me a pm on here :) Also want to sell sbot 20$ :) (account) got plenty of those lol 7 Days 7$
Paid services coming to Aion
12/23/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
As mentioned in the December Community Address, new paid account services will be added early next year. Included in these services will be paid name changes, legion name changes, and the highly anticipated character plastic surgery and gender change tickets. In addition, the team anticipates that announcements regarding new content will be coming early in 2010 and it is mentioned that this new content WILL be arriving next year. Aion? Online :: Nachrichten - Season?s Greetings?December...
Aion Updated Patch Notes introduces many fixes
11/07/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
With the already bursting patch notes list for Aion patch 1.5.1, NCsoft has added to the preliminary list with even more fixes and updates. While the new additions are primarily minor changes there are some interesting alterations that caught my eye including aether extraction captcha and helpful keyword searches on the broker. Aion? Online: The Official Aion Fantasy MMORPG Website - PowerWiki (via tentonhammer, thx!)