Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 15:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GTA San Andreas: iOS version available

Discussion on GTA San Andreas: iOS version available within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1804
Received Thanks: 2,598
GTA San Andreas: iOS version available

After "Grand Theft Auto III" and "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City", the US-American publisher and developer Rockstar Games releases another part of the action game series, a remastered iOS version of the game "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas", which was originally made in 2004. This time, in opposition to the previous portings, Android and Windows users are going to get the game as well. However, Apple products have the precedence right now. For 5,99 euro you can dive into the world of protagonist Carl "CJ" Johnson and experience the well-known adventures. Approximately 1,63 Gigabyte is the disk space requirement for iOS devices according to the official product description, which also contains the supported devices, respectively the supported generations. Therefore, due to the improved graphics "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas" requires at least an iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPod Touch 5. Generation, iPad 2., 3. or 4. Generation, iPad Air, iPad Mini or an iPad Mini with Retina Display.

In terms of the graphics they have worked on the shadows, which are now more detailed and more dynamic, and at the same time they improved the visibility significantly. Whilst the PlayStation 2 version lacked in varying colours every now and then, the developer from overseas optimized the complete range of colours. Additionally, some changes have been made to the characters and the characteristic vehicles.

And now it's your turn! Let us know about your opinion on the porting of the game. Is it worth buying remakes in general, and is this game worth six euro?

Attached Thumbnails
GTA San Andreas: iOS version available-uknowtheonethattakesutotheplacesweallbelongtoyeah.png  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/12/2013, 23:40   #2

elite*gold: 22
Received Thanks: 1,478
Sounds awesome :b ^^..

i hope they will port it to Android soon :l
Old 12/13/2013, 10:54   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
I was a second away from buying until I noticed the $6.99 price tag. I know it's a good game, and the fact that the graphics have been made better on mobile phones instead of consoles is pretty much revolutionary, I don't think I'd pay that for it , well that's my opinion anyway.

EDIT: and the 1.69gb?! That'll take like hours to download on my wi-fi (100mb/s upload&download)
Old 12/13/2013, 13:12   #4

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 666/0/0
Finally!
Old 12/13/2013, 16:19   #5

elite*gold: 19
I hope I will be able to run it on my android Alcatel One Touch 5035D :/
Old 12/13/2013, 16:38   #6

elite*gold: 1
I hope it cames to Android soon .
Old 12/15/2013, 16:45   #7

elite*gold: 0