Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Elder Scrolls Online: Release in Spring 2014, also for PS4 and XBox One

Discussion on The Elder Scrolls Online: Release in Spring 2014, also for PS4 and XBox One within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
The Elder Scrolls Online: Release in Spring 2014, also for PS4 and XBox One

E3 is truly full of surprises. Bethesda Softworks announced, that its upcoming MMO The Elder Scrolls Online will be also available on the next-gen consoles, PlayStation4 and XBox One. A release for PC and Mac has already been announced some time ago. At the beginning, TES:O was said to be released towards the end of 2013, but the prospective date of release was rescheduled for spring 2014.

Matt Firor, Game Director: “We are thrilled to bring this game to consoles, in addition to the PC and Mac. It’s something our fans have been requesting since we first announced the title, and something our team is excited to offer. Everyone will be able to play The Elder Scrolls Online the way they want to play”

And that is not all; another game play trailer is said to blow on the fire of anticipation. The new video footage grants insight into battle and obsidional action, in which you can participate alone as an individual fighter or with friends as a strong group. Old spells out of the previous games are also available: That way, it is possible, for example, to invoke Fire or Frost Atronachs, which stand by your side during combat.

What do you think about the new trailer and the support of the next-gen consoles?

Attached Thumbnails
The Elder Scrolls Online: Release in Spring 2014, also for PS4 and XBox One-thumb.jpg  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/12/2013, 00:39   #2

elite*gold: 78
Awesome, more reason to buy a PS4
Old 06/12/2013, 00:55   #3

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
i REALLY fear that the consoles will destroy the gameplay ... because "everything has to be fair"
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2013, 13:47   #4

elite*gold: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.L.O.M.O.N. View Post
i REALLY fear that the consoles will destroy the gameplay ... because "everything has to be fair"
What do you mean by that?
Console version will prolly be different then PC anyway
Old 06/12/2013, 16:04   #5

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.L.O.M.O.N. View Post
There are different mega-servers for PC and consoles.
Old 06/12/2013, 19:42   #6

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
I'm looking forward to this game, even tho I'm not a huge fan of the Elter Scrolls series (I only a played a bit of Morrowind and Skyrim). The gameplay reminds me a bit of Mortel Online.
Old 06/13/2013, 17:39   #7

elite*gold: 0
This will be one of the best MMO's. At least I hope.
Old 06/15/2013, 12:52   #8

there will be many games that will come out in almost the same time,the elder scrolls online,archeage,blade and soul,icarus and so on,the elder scroll is the most anticipated game at the moment aswell as blade and soul is,but elder scroll online is popular only cos of its game,i doubt the gameplay will be as good as every1 thinks,the gameplay itself is same as guild wars 2,and we all know how much gw2 failed.......
so im not having high expectations for this game,in my opinion the best game will be archeage because of its high amount of content,doubt that elder scroll will be able to beat that game.....
Old 06/27/2013, 11:15   #9

why it is so late to come out? Oh, my ***.
Old 06/27/2013, 11:38   #10

elite*gold: 30
Klingt gut ich freue mich auf das Spiel, seit dem ich das erste mal davon gehört habe.

MfG Scutz

Tags
bs, e3, tes:o