Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Madden NFL '13 & Fifa '13 to sport new physics

Discussion on Madden NFL '13 & Fifa '13 to sport new physics within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Madden NFL '13 & Fifa '13 to sport new physics

Madden NFL 2013 is leading the way in physics engines for sports games, and is set to show off their new Infinity Engine.

The Infinity Engine takes mass, speed and momentum into account for impacts and movement, featuring organic interaction and countless animation sequences for fluidity in gameplay. They've also added a feature whereby you can regain balance if knocked around a bit, and keep going for that extra few yards.

EA have also announced the "Connected careers" mode, featuring realistic career progression in a kind of RPG style(you gain exp and buy new skills, etc.), the ability to create or join a league with up to 32 people, a virtual twitter feed ingame for added realism and cross-platform management of your career.

Speakers at EA's press conference at E3 yesterday referred to Fifa as "football's social network". Fifa '13's Football Club will add a slight RPG element to the game, with a large focus on social and community-based gameplay. Returning Fifa '12 players will retain their levels and even get bonuses for their upgrade to next year's game. Like Madden, Fifa '13 is going to support cross-platform access to their Football Club system.

Devs also briefly noted on the changes to the physics engine for Fifa '13, adding more realism and fluidity to dribbling, passing and more, and featuring a complete player impact engine.

Attached Thumbnails
Madden NFL '13 & Fifa '13 to sport new physics-madden.jpg  

Tags
e3, ea, fifa 2013, madden 2013