Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 08:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PS4] Paladins - Closed Alpha Key

Discussion on [PS4] Paladins - Closed Alpha Key within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 6,198
[PS4] Paladins - Closed Alpha Key

Yo, hab nen Key gewonnen, da jeder Gewinner 2 Keys bekommt, verschenke ich den.

GQFG-D4NT-L4J3

Informationen zur Beta (Nur auf Englisch verfügbar):

How to Download and Play:

1. Log into your PlayStation 4, then navigate to the PlayStation Store
2. In the left-hand column, select "Redeem Codes" near the bottom of the menu
3. Enter this code:

GQFG-D4NT-L4J3

4. Click "Continue," "Confirm," then click "Continue" again
5. Click "Download" to begin downloading Paladins to your PlayStation 4
6. Once Paladins has finished downloading, you should be able to log in and play

Play with the Devs!

Log into Paladins at 7 p.m. EDT on Sunday to play with the developers of Paladins!

Known Issues & Things to Be Aware Of:

• For PvP matches we currently only have Siege mode enabled.
• You may not purchase Crystals or the Founder's Pack. This functionality will be added soon.
• Our Refer-A-Friend program is not currently active on PS4, as Paladins is in Closed Alpha.

That about sums it up, Champion. Once again, welcome to Closed Alpha. We'll see you in the Realm!

Meine Worte:

Nicht falsch verstehen wegen dem hier: Log into Paladins at 7 p.m. EDT on Sunday to play with the developers of Paladins!

Die Server sind immer on, jedoch spielt ihr immer gegen Bots. Erst am Sonntag anscheinend werdet ihr gegen richtige Spieler spielen.