Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 11:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Boosting Services

Discussion on Free Boosting Services within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old 09/23/2016, 00:58   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppek View Post
Hey, I'm a professional elo booster for 2 of the biggest boosting, coaching and duoq playing websites. I'm looking for accounts that I WILL PLAY ON with MY CUSTOMERS. I WILL NOT play duoq with YOU. I will play on your account, with customers of mine, resulting in your account getting boosted for FREE.

If you're looking for a free boost - hit me up on skype or via private message here.
skype = peppek1993

Currently looking for:
-bronze accounts
-silver accounts
-gold 5 to gold 3 accounts

I will usually boost your account up to plat 1, sometimes less, depending on how much you will allow me to play on your acc and a few other factors.

requirements:
At least a few playable champions (Nidalee, some adc, Quinn etc. - the more the better)
At least 2 rune pages with tier 3 runes for AP and ADC (with attack speed quins)

Cheers!

btw. For those that are curious - I, personally, was challenger in past 3 seasons :^)
bump
Old 09/23/2016, 18:12   #32

elite*gold: 187
The Black Market: 174/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostachu View Post
Master tier Booster boosting up to Platinum!

Hey Guys,

I'm currently playing with some friends who are lower elo so i need a smurf account.

I'm Master tier on my main account and im also a professional elobooster. Of course this service is for free.

Check out my Thread: click on the picture below

Sincerely,
Lukas
BUMP
Old 09/24/2016, 16:54   #33

Hey League Community!

I'm looking for a Bronze or low Silver Account to have some fun. I can only play on EUW and EUNE because my ping is too high on other servers. I am Diamond 5 on my main account, and I do the boosting completely for free up to Silver 3! Would be nice if you have Annie and Jhin and/or Ezreal!

If you are interested contact me by sending me a PM or adding me on skype (robin.bartz).
Old 09/25/2016, 21:45   #34

Hello guys , i'm working with a big eloboost website where people buy alot of DuoQ games. I have a problem since almost all accounts that i've played now are Plat 5 or higher. I need accounts , doesn't matter how many champs rune pages or stuff like that. I will play on them whenever i get a duoq order and i won't type to anyone or flame in game and you will get a free boost. As you can see i've boosted here in the past, so yea. Anyone who wants to participate and help eachother out you can leave account name and pw on inbox. Thanks and have a nice day
Old 09/25/2016, 21:55   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certainly View Post
Hi, I'm Lisa and currently Gold 1 in promos to plat. Searching for Bronze accounts to play on for my Duo Queue Boost service. (Low silver would be nice too, but Bronze'd be better). If you're interested pm me your summoners/skype name.

If you're interested in Duo Queue Boosting you can pm me too, but atm I got very many requests. Perhaps I can just play little with you or you need to wait till some customers reached their wanted elo. I boost/ Duo Queue till silver 1, maybe Gold 5.

Want proof? I have people you can ask I already boosted or am boosting atm.
Bump
Old 09/26/2016, 05:55   #36

Hey guys!

I'm offering 2 Counter Strike:Global Offensive Competitive wins for a vouch!

This is my boosting thread
Old 09/30/2016, 14:15   #37

elite*gold: 1
Hello dear league of legends community.

I'm currently searching some silver5 - gold5 accounts to boost.
I would play like 3-4 Games a day if possible.

Of couse we can duo too, if u need proof of my elo.

Add me in Skype.
Old 09/30/2016, 17:38   #38

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidmäßig View Post
League of Legends free boost up to Silver 1

Das Angebot steht nur ab und zu zur Verfügung. Werde mich melden falls ich wieder Zeit habe.
Ich werde maximal ein Konto gleichzeitig "boosten" und spiele erst mal nur bis Silver 1 was sich natürlich demnächst ändern kann.

Nun zu mir, ich spiele League of Legends seit Season 2 (zwischendurch 1,5 Jahre Pause). Mein höchster Rang war Season 4 Diamond 4. Zurzeit bin ich Platinum 2

Zurzeit nur EUW Accounts.
push

An diejenigen die sich gemeldet haben. Ihr könnt euch gerne nochmal melden, hab ein großes durcheinander im Posteingang und habe den Überblick verloren.
Old 09/30/2016, 19:39   #39

Hey i need an account to play with my friend as my elo is too high to play with his so offering free boost on any silver/ gold accounts on euw
my skype- tg.angie

asap please
Old 10/01/2016, 15:28   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by srpn View Post
Hello guys , i'm working with a big eloboost website where people buy alot of DuoQ games. I have a problem since almost all accounts that i've played now are Plat 5 or higher. I need accounts , doesn't matter how many champs rune pages or stuff like that. I will play on them whenever i get a duoq order and i won't type to anyone or flame in game and you will get a free boost. As you can see i've boosted here in the past, so yea. Anyone who wants to participate and help eachother out you can leave account name and pw on inbox. Thanks and have a nice day

Bump , past thread
Old 10/01/2016, 16:04   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppek View Post
Hey, I'm a professional elo booster for 2 of the biggest boosting, coaching and duoq playing websites. I'm looking for accounts that I WILL PLAY ON with MY CUSTOMERS. I WILL NOT play duoq with YOU. I will play on your account, with customers of mine, resulting in your account getting boosted for FREE.

If you're looking for a free boost - hit me up on skype or via private message here.
skype = peppek1993

Currently looking for:
-bronze accounts
-silver accounts
-gold 5 to gold 3 accounts

I will usually boost your account up to plat 1, sometimes less, depending on how much you will allow me to play on your acc and a few other factors.

requirements:
At least a few playable champions (Nidalee, some adc, Quinn etc. - the more the better)
At least 2 rune pages with tier 3 runes for AP and ADC (with attack speed quins)

Cheers!

btw. For those that are curious - I, personally, was challenger in past 3 seasons :^)
bump

very high demand on silver accounts!!
Old 10/02/2016, 01:56   #42

Free boosts from a Master player up to mid plat.

Looking specifically for Gold - Plat acc's on EUW

check my thread for proof of previous boosts.

<-- Add me on Skype!
Old 10/02/2016, 14:05   #43

My Name is: Xung Pu-yung
Im Midlane Solo Q Master Player, who can also Play ADC as well in lower Elo's.
I search an Account with Lucian (Can boost Silver 5 - Platin 5 for FREE)
If u are interest in my Boost u can add me in epvp and give me ur ID & PW.
I will start to boost very fast!

Regards,
SU
Old 10/05/2016, 22:49   #44

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidmäßig View Post
League of Legends free boost up to Silver 1

Das Angebot steht nur ab und zu zur Verfügung. Werde mich melden falls ich wieder Zeit habe.
Ich werde maximal 1-2 Kontos gleichzeitig "boosten" und spiele erst mal nur bis Silver 1 was sich natürlich demnächst ändern kann.

Nun zu mir, ich spiele League of Legends seit Season 2 (zwischendurch 1,5 Jahre Pause). Mein höchster Rang war Season 4 Diamond 4. Zurzeit bin ich Platinum 2

Zurzeit nur EUW Accounts.
bump

1 Platz wieder frei.
Old 10/06/2016, 01:23   #45

Free boost EU/NA ( to duoq w/ my customers)

Looking for EUW accounts LOWER TIER ACCOUNTS ONLY. ( Like bronze 5 - 3 not 2-1 ) I don't need div 1-2 accounts)
- Bronze Tier
- Silver Tier
- Gold Tier
- Low mmr is plus.
(Account needs to have fiddle and proper ap rune page!)