Weekly Bounty #21 05/30/2016 - Freebies - 20 Replies http://i.epvpimg.com/vW4Rg.jpg
I've seen a very bizarre person lately. He's 2"2, green and lives in a swamp.
Whoever finds this out first has an increased chance (50%, total) to win the raffle!
P.S.:
The winner is:
Weekly Bounty #18 05/14/2016 - Freebies - 22 Replies http://i.epvpimg.com/vW4Rg.jpg
This guardian angel is a big fan of Dr. Who as well!
Whoever finds out first has an increased chance (50%, total) to win the raffle!
P.S.: The winner is:
Weekly Bounty #19 05/14/2016 - Freebies - 16 Replies http://i.epvpimg.com/Ejx2f.jpg
I am looking for the last red man who I haven't found yet. Today is not his lucky day.
Whoever finds out first has an increased chance (50%, total) to win the raffle!
P.S.:
The winner is:
Weekly Bounty #17 05/03/2016 - Freebies - 21 Replies http://i.epvpimg.com/vW4Rg.jpg
This angel seems to be a big fan of Dr. Who!
Whoever finds out first has an increased chance (50%, total) to win the raffle!
P.S.: The Zorkas
Good catch! Unfortunately the odds were against you.
Weekly Bounty #8 02/28/2016 - Freebies - 23 Replies http://i.epvpimg.com/vW4Rg.jpg
They man I am looking for calls himself very similar to a baked, commonly flour-based sweet food product. He seems to be collecting badges.
And the winner is: