Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting for free on LoL, up to goldV

Discussion on Boosting for free on LoL, up to goldV within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting for free on LoL, up to goldV

Boosting for free on LoL, up to goldV.

PM me or add me on Skype
Old 06/18/2016, 15:05   #2

Bump
Old 06/18/2016, 15:23   #3

elite*gold: 78
Added
Old 06/18/2016, 17:11   #4

Went 4/6 nidalee and 6/8 volibear. I don't know about him saying that he's platinum 1 cause he straight up plays like a silver player

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] BronzeV-GoldV easy/cheap/fast boosting
05/17/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
about us We are two guys who are diamond and want to make some money in our freetime, by boosting your accounts. leagues/divisions we are boosting you to Bronze V (5) to Gold V (5) servers we are boosting on
[Buying] EUNE Duoq boosting silverII -> GoldV
04/16/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Yello!! I'm looking for a player to play duoQ with me on EUNE from silverII (37lp) to goldV. You _need_ to have account on your own. pm me your price and when we can start. ( I can start immediately ) we do one vouch game and if everything goes fine we start. And i don't have skype so dont tell me to " add you in skype " please :) I pay via paypal.
[Selling] BronzeV - GoldV Cheap boosting.
08/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am a platinum player looking to do some boosting bronze v - gold v playing on EUW Prices = Bronze V - IV Free Bronze IV - III €3 Bronze III- II €3 Bronze II - I €3 Bronze I - Silver V €4 Silver V - IV €4
League of Legends boosting, till goldV, EUW/EUNE/TR/RU, Free/Feel free to donate!
05/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
So, I am boosting on LoL for free, but you can always donate. Can do any boost till goldV, prefer EUW/EUNE/TR/RU servers, but can do NA too. add me on skype d3boostservices, use the skype button under my name to add me safely and fast. I will not answer any messages, except if you tell me so. I always ask for permission to use IP. I do not touch RP. I do not write in the chat at all(except in champ select).