Hello I'm a mid main on EUW, I am Diamond 1 and I will boost for free during the next days. Im making this post now, but i will start tomorrow morning at 6 or 7 a.m. utc+1; if you play on EUW and are lower then diamond5, or if you own boosting site and wanna let me tryout, add me on skype and give me your data, so I can start as soon as possible.
I will take the first 4 or 5 requests, and I'll win 3 or 4 net games based on the amount of requests. I will make another thread when i will take other requests.
Hello I'm a mid main on EUW, I am Diamond 1 and I will boost for free during the next days. Im making this post now, but i will start tomorrow morning at 6 or 7 a.m. utc+1; if you play on EUW and are lower then diamond5, or if you own boosting site and wanna let me tryout, add me on skype and give me your data, so I can start as soon as possible.
I will take the first 4 or 5 requests, and I'll win 3 or 4 net games based on the amount of requests. I will make another thread when i will take other requests.
diamond5+ free boost 03/22/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hello, as the title says i am offering the first person that adds me in skype a ABSOLUTELY FREE boost to diamond 1 from diamond 5, My skype is Shemeta.998 add me and ask me anything you want, i will explain you exactly why im doing it.
Kind regards,
Multiseason Challenger Madness
[Buying] Boost to Diamond5 08/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies Hey.
Since my previous "booster" scammed me (May u burn in hell), im searching for a new booster for the divisions from plat5 to DiaV.
Im sadly just able to pay with paysafecard. Make me offers.
AND IF U THINK U CAN SCAM ME JUST SCREW YOU :)
Best wishes!
[Buying] Plat1-Diamond5 boost 02/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies Looking to buy a P1-D5 boost.
I'm only looking for professional boosters who can do this boost without a problem within 1-2 days.
You can leave your threads below
or
contact me on skype: Thomas.van.win
WTB Elo boost diamond5 10/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies 10 Wins duo que.
How much?