Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free boost <Plat

Discussion on Free boost <Plat within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free boost <Plat

Hi,
I'm offering free boost up to gold.
Main is plat5 at the moment, I play since preseason 2.
I can also offer for free DuoQ and coach.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[FREE ELO BOOST] EUW up to Plat
12/22/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys, so, i dont want to talk too much so i just say why i boost people for free because thats mainly what your asking yourself i guess. the answer is quite simple : i recently boosted a friend to gold because he wanted me to do so. what surprised me was that he actually started climbing and didnt drop to silver again (what was what i expected). if you think your stuck in bronze/silver and you think you deserve higher elo; i want to help you. PM me when you're interested. PS:...
Free Boost in Plat!
10/31/2015 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
Hey guys! My friend is Master SHACO who is new to streaming! He will play DuoQ with viewers! Just come to stream, ask to duo and get carried! http://www.twitch.tv/demozzz LOL NOW WITH LINK
[Selling] Free Boost up to Plat
05/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey there, Im bored and I got some Time to boost some Account for free Boosting few Games / divisions if youre interested Account needs ADC Runes and preferably Kalista If you want to get some free wins contact me via Pm
FREE BOOST EUW PLAT 5-3!!!
04/10/2015 - Freebies - 3 Replies
tittle says everything only for some games.. account MUST have Vayne and Attack speed runes 3x!!! skype: eloboost_service (Krisztián Éder)
free boost in plat EUW
04/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
SO im boosting and need an acc for duoq with my mate.Add me skype