Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 08:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*RABASH FREE BOOSTING SERVICE*

Discussion on *RABASH FREE BOOSTING SERVICE* within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
*RABASH FREE BOOSTING SERVICE*

Hey. New to the forum. I will boost your account to any rank ***FOR FREE***. Yep, you heard right, 100% free, for now. The reason it is free for the moment is because I need to build up a reputation.

WHY CHOOSE ME?

* I hold the CHEAPEST price on the market, since I am free.
* It is 100% safe to use me as your booster. In case of account boosting, there is absolutely NO way that I can scam you on your inventory items, because Steam Guard will LOCK MARKET AND TRADING for 7 days when logging onto your account from a new device.
* My boost is 100% legit. I haven't, I don't, and I will never, use any cheats or other bug-exploits. There is 0% chance of VAC or Overwatch punishments when using me.
* My rank is Global Elite. You can add me on my skype aswell

CONTACT INFO

Steam, feel free to add:
EPVP: Just PM me
Old 01/01/2016, 01:34   #2

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 624/0/1
Quote:
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Request a Trade
Erhaltene Thanks: 0
xD - You offer DuoQ aswell?
Old 01/01/2016, 10:08   #3
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,291
Arrow Counter-Strike Trading -> Freebies

#moved…
#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
csgo rank boost, rank boosting csgo, rank boosting service

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Boosting - Service
12/19/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
I am LEM on main and can boost your low rank Account for free! Add xenklave in Steam or send pm if you are interested. I can start tonight. #push
Want to start a Boosting service and need vouches. Doing free boosting for 5 people
12/13/2015 - Freebies - 2 Replies
Basically I want to start a Boosting service but nobody will trust me without vouches. So I will be doing 5 free ranks for people. I am a GE player and will play on any account under LE and boost them one rank up. I am doing it for 5 people only and there will be NO CHEATING. So your account will be safe. If you want me to boost for you write in here telling me your rank and what your skype is.
[Free]CS:GO Boosting Service
07/24/2015 - Freebies - 12 Replies
#closed
Free Elo-Boosting Service! | EUW ONLY!
10/13/2014 - Freebies - 5 Replies
Hey guys, I'm offering free elo-boosting service from any bronze league to silver 5. Just add me in skype and send the your credentials from your lol account. My main account is platinum 1 at the moment. http://www11.pic-upload.de/13.10.14/83ov2hdex5fn. png http://www11.pic-upload.de/13.10.14/p6wczn9bvbh.p ng
[FREE] Elo Boosting Service (D2) - Free untill I earned my first vouches.
01/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 58 Replies
I am currently at 2400 ELO season 3 (Diamond 2), was over 2k ELO Season 2. Played in ESL Tourneys aswell. I would really love to try this out and boost some of your guys ELO. I got my new computer 1 week ago and thats why I came up with this idea. I am able to play on NA and EUW without lags now! Currently only accepting EUW since my duoQ mate plays there. Requirements: -Decent Runes -Decent amount of champions Pricing: I wont charge any money right now, because I have to get...