Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 22:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronze-Silver1 Free Boost

Discussion on Bronze-Silver1 Free Boost within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 456
Bronze-Silver1 Free Boost

Ich habe wieder Lust auf Smurfen in einer niedrigeren Elo Gegend.

Main Account ist Platin1, werde aber mit Champion spielen die ich nicht maine. Werde aber natürlich sicherstellen, dass der Account immer weiter in der Elo steigt - zur Not spiele ich meine Mainchamps .

Wer Lust hat -> Schreibt mir eure Skype ID per PM. Meine Skype ID, die ich hier bei EpVp eingetragen habe, ist nicht mehr gültig.

Push
Old 11/21/2015, 18:44   #2

elite*gold: 456
Push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [XX BRONZE5 - SILVER1 DIVISION BOOST - FIRST 1 GAME FREE VOUCH XX]
03/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hey, I'm bored atm and would like to boost some Accounts in Bronze-Silver by playing duos with a friend, since im Platinum III Jungle-Main at the moment. Otherwise I would just take a Silver5 Account of a friend and make a duo with you, if you want to. Would coach a little bit while doing so over Skype, if you want to, when you're german, since my spoken english isn't that good at all... :D Since i know how hard it is to start a new Boosting-Service the first 5 vouch-game will be free for...
Free Boost für Silver1-GN4 [Ger]
10/21/2015 - Freebies - 0 Replies
Hallo :) Ich selber bin DMG und Booste for Free . Entweder ihr stellt mir einen Smurf Acc MG1 oder so oder ich gehe auf den Silver-GN Acc und booste den so hoch was schneller gehen würde :) Bei intresse eine PN
Free elo boost bronze to silver + free 975 skin (for bronze 4/5)
09/20/2015 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Will boost any bronze account to silver for free, I am bored. Special offer for bronze 4/5, will buy any 975 skin or champion at the end of the boost. Skype: bruce.vayne
offering free boost to silver1 up to gold2
09/19/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
topic
[FREE] CS:GO Boost / Silver1-GN1
07/02/2015 - Freebies - 7 Replies
Hallo Freunde, wir bieten euch hiermit kostenlose CS:GO Boosts an. Wir tun dies, für ein paar Referenzen, da wir vorhaben ein Boost-Service zu eröffnen. Zu uns: Alter: 19 Jahren Booster 1: Manuel Booster 2: Anton Steam-Name: Bei Nachfrage