NA Free Vouch Games | Also Looking for Organizations that are hiring Booster 11/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hey guys, my Elo Boost thread hasn't been getting any attention. I would love to get some vouch games in for people in NA.
Also, If any Boosting Organization is looking to a hire a booster, I would be extremely interested.
Link to main thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3510612-na-elo-boost-cheap-fast-need-vouches .html#post30308491
Diamond 2 Booster EUW free vouch Games 09/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies Giving away free vouch games/divisions to get trusted, diamond 2 on EUW server!
skype: kingboosts
booster who need Vouch games 07/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies looking for booster who need Vouch games :D
skype:Sn1ckers81
New Booster doing Vouch Games :) 02/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies Hey,
I am starting out as a booster and would like to fill in some vouches
Will not add any prices or anything like that until i have at least +10 TBM.
Can boost up to Diamond 3, prefer to do vouches on lower tiers though.
Can use teamviewer or w/e else is wanted.