Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 20:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

- Free/Fun ELO Boosting -

Discussion on - Free/Fun ELO Boosting - within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile - Free/Fun ELO Boosting -

Hey guys, I have a main diamond 3, and I don't really feel like playing ranked this season, so I'm super bored.

I am offering some free elo boosting for lower elo accounts, preferably Bronze and Low Silver (as those elos are super fun to play in).

It sounds super shady, but I'm really bored right now. If you are interested, but worried about the risk, authenticate your email on League of Legends website (so if you can't log in, you can recover your account), change your password before letting me log in, and then change it back when I'm finished.

Like I said, it's a feel free offer, but I'm only looking for fun matches, nothing serious (I won't lose the games at any point, you can monitor them).

Feel free to hit me up! I'll be checking these posts every so often, I'm only going to be around for a few hours, after that I won't be doing this anymore. Alright take it easy guys ~Bobay
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2015, 21:37   #2

elite*gold: 5
Hi I'm interested my ingame name is ceddicedced
Old 01/31/2015, 21:39   #3

Just added you via: Vita*****3
Old 02/01/2015, 00:17   #4

elite*gold: 260
Banwave from people using scripts, hope you're not using anyone of them.
Old 02/02/2015, 01:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arz31 View Post
Banwave from people using scripts, hope you're not using anyone of them.
Never, I sure hope the majority of the people who got banned were on alts. It just seems logical that a ban is likely to come if you go against the ToS. I already boosted some people up, so I'm no longer doing this, but I feel the script banwave was deserved to an extent. Maybe a derank at best/removal of season rewards for ranked players, and a long suspension.
Old 02/05/2015, 03:49   #6

sent you account via private message. ign enderpotato
Old 02/06/2015, 03:04   #7

elite*gold: 7
The Black Market: 101/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,038
Arrow League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions -> Freebies

#moved

Tags
boosting, free, fun, yolo