Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

***FREE*** Boost vom Bronze to Silver

Discussion on ***FREE*** Boost vom Bronze to Silver within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
***FREE*** Boost vom Bronze to Silver

Hey guys,

I'm a platinum division player on EUW and I definetly reached all my goals for this season. Due to the fact I feel pretty boring today, I wanna offer you a free boost from Bronze X to Silver V. Message me or reply to this thread.

Cya nerds !
Old 11/01/2014, 14:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 259/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,611
Arrow League of Legends Trading -> Freebies

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bronze-low silver free elo boost
07/19/2014 - Freebies - 4 Replies
Hello, Today i'm here to offer you free boost in Bronze and low silver ( V, IV). I'm doing free games to have a base and maybe start a real business after. Reason to choose me : -The customer is the king -I try to answer at all your question -NO RP/IP WILL BE USED WITHOUT YOUR ACCORD !!
Free Bronze Boost/(low) Silver boost
06/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! I am back boosting bronze/silver accounts. I need to boost a friend of mine, his account is bronze II, so I could give you some free wins if I could lend your account. Requirements: -Decent rune pages (AD/AP) -Some fun champions : Shaco/Ziggs/Yasuo/Twitch/Zed/Leblanc/Lee sin/Ahri/Kha'zix (Even tho the big nerf :'( ) and a decent ADC's (Vayne/Caitlyn/Ezreal/Jinx/Draven/Lucian) (PS: I can't promise a extremely high winrate since I'm duoQ'ing with a true bronze II,...
1 Free boost bronze\silver
04/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello fellow PVPers, I promised my friend to carry him out of bronze today. I have no account on this elo ATM. If you got an bronze or low silver account I could give you a free boost. What do I need: decent runepages Some fun champions (Lucian, Jinx, Caitlyn, Fiora, Khazix, Ziggs, Draven, Jax, Lee sin, ... )
Free Elo-Boost bronze/silver
03/29/2014 - Freebies - 8 Replies
Hello my name is Marco and im Platin1 on EUW. Id like to help other ppl in lower divisions, who thinks their Skill belongs to a Higher division. Mainly i like to boost bronze and silver Accounts because its nearly impossible to lose games there. If ur Interessted in getting boosted up in silver - gold u can pm me or post below. Hallo mein Name ist Marco und ich bin momentan Platin1 auf EUW. Ich mag es Spieler in niedrigeren Ligen zu helfen, wenn diese von sich überzeugt sind in eine...
Free Elo Boost Bronze -> Silver
08/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, guys offering my free elo boost for bronze division accounts. Ill duoQ with a friend so i can do 2 Accounts at once. Only EUW. Should have some ADC/Support Champs and Runes. Why am i doing it for free? I never played in Bronze so i would like to see how Bronze Player plays.