Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 21:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Ranked Wins in Bronze V

Discussion on Free Ranked Wins in Bronze V within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Free Ranked Wins in Bronze

Hello guys,

I'm new to this forum and I look forward to offer my elo-boosting service here. Because I'm new, I need to collect vouches and TBM in order to prove that I'm trustworthy.

That means that I offer free wins in Bronze to you.

TeamViewer-Login and DuoQ are possible. I play on EUW, EUNE, TR and RU, but DuoQ only is available for EUW unless you can give me a second account to play with.

I can speak English and German. We can use Skype and Teamspeak if you have a server we can join to.

If you are interested, just send me a private message here. Please mention in which Elo you are. I prefer Bronze (V), but can play with you in any other Bronze division.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2014, 12:55   #2

push
Old 09/29/2014, 19:51   #3

he is good thanks bro

Tags
bronze 5, division boost, elo-boost, free, league of legends

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FREE WINS IN BRONZE ELO!
06/05/2014 - Freebies - 32 Replies
Heyho Ich (Platin 4) will ein bisschen smurfen, jedoch habe ich im Moment keine Accounts auf der oben genannten Elo. Sollte also jemand einige free Wins wollen ist dies die richtige Gelgenheit! Aktueller Status: Geöffnet :)
Free Bronze Wins :)
02/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
YESSSSSSSSSSSS FREEEEEEEEEEE!!! :D skype plsss in the comments and i add u :)
[FREE]Wins in Bronze
02/16/2014 - Freebies - 1 Replies
Hallo, wie der Titel schon sagt biete ich Kostenlose Win in Bronze und Silber an. Ich bin 19 Jahre alt und bin derzeit Gold III. Bei Interesse kann ich ihn euch gerne zeigen. Was ich biete: - Eine Hohe Winrate - Sichherheit der eigenen Daten (Werden nicht weitergegeben) - Support Ingame per Chat oder Skype Was ich nicht biete: - Boosting von Divsion 5 auf 1 - Kein ersatz für Verlorene Spiele
FREE WINS IN BRONZE ELO!
10/15/2013 - Freebies - 53 Replies
Heyho Ich (Diamond 1) und ein Kumpel (Diamond 5) wollen ein bisschen smurfen, jedoch haben wir im Moment keine Accounts auf der oben genannten Elo. Sollte also jemand einige free Wins wollen ist dies die richtige Gelgenheit! Aktueller Status: Vorerst eingestellt
SELLING LOL ACCOUNT LVL 30 EAST 10 SKINS 783 RP BRONZE I 8 RANKED WINS 12 LOSSES
03/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys I would like to trade this account for an WEST/EUNE ACCOUNT Pictures: http://i46.tinypic.com/nwn1p1.png http://i49.tinypic.com/2uivjv5.png http://i50.tinypic.com/2cz1nhz.png