Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Free bronze to silver boost

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free bronze to silver boost

Boosting for free on any server (I don't mind playing with 350+ ping). Playing mainly ADC role, all champions. You are free to use a 2nd account and spectate the games I'm playing. Could also give you tips on what you could improve to maintain your rank in silver (depends on what you are having problems with, complaining about bad teammates is not a valid excuse). I got no problems playing other roles, but ADC is my main because I find it more fun to play than any of the other roles.
Send me a PM here if you are interested and I will reply as soon as i read it.

My main rank is Silver I with ~1600 MMR on EUW for those who are wondering and been helping small number of people to get out of bronze. I could also DuoQue with you if you got 2 bronze accounts.

Old 06/16/2014, 06:12   #2

I am interested in this, PM me

Old 06/16/2014, 08:11   #3

elite*gold: LOCKED
add me on skype: mehmetgunesg60
Old 06/17/2014, 10:11   #4

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 2,291
Arrow League of Legends Trading -> Freebies

#moved

Old 06/17/2014, 18:59   #5

So, I played a game on bronze 5 NA account (my ping there is 220-ish). Almost lost it due to top,mid and jungle being really fed. In the end we won it by playing passive and taking advantage of the enemy not being able to play safe and going in way too aggressive, which happened couple of times. We were also able to secure every dragon thanks to out jungler.

Here's how i performed:

I hope this will encourage more people to ask me for help.

« Free CoC acc lvl? (KA) | [Verlosung] 4 Steam Background's »