Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 07:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Elo boost Bronze

Discussion on Free Elo boost Bronze within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 43
Free Elo boost Bronze

Hey guys me and a friend both platinum and diamond on multible account´s want to start an elo boost there for we need so vouchs so we offer an elo boost for 2 bronze players 1 division 4 free. just hit me up.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bronze Elo Boost for free !
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I search a Bronze Account if possible in Division 5-3 to play some games on it. The Account should own Morgana and some Runes. I will play 4-5 games on the Account, if u are interested write me a pm or add me in skype: hq_lakos
[Selling] Free boost @ Bronze
10/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
My friend and I are a bit bored, we would boost some elo @ bronze for free, just need 2 accounts. We can do it via request a trade. add me in skype: peetothegee you can write me a pm too.
[Selling] Free Elo Boost within Bronze^^
09/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey. I m in Gold 3 now and just wanna Experience the Awesome level of play in Bronze once again.So i will take any account you give me which is within Bronze 3 or lower ( Pref B5) and play with it.Probably i will be able to win almost every game down there so it works like an Elo boost.You may take you account back at any time and talk to me via skype while the project. Just feel free to send me your Data via PM or just add me in Skype : funny663. Cya there c: