Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronze Boost

Discussion on Bronze Boost within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
Bronze Boost

such Boost much WOW
I'm offering a free boost out of bronze,
while ingame you can speak to me over teamspeak , skype or curse voice
i have already boosted 3 Accounts out of Bronze and my highest Account is Gold 4 atm. + i can duo q with you with a low Silver Accounnt if you want to.

I can not guarantee a 100% Winrate due to Leavers and such in Bronze,
but i will try my best .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Doing a duo que boost now , looking for bronze-silver people looking for a boost
04/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for someone on NA server, looking for a boost, around bronze-silver. He's currently silver 4 , coaching boosting with duo him. Rather have an account with lower mmr, then the smurfs i have. Thanks heres my post http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3142480-bronze-gold-elo-boosting-cheap-affo rdable-v.html add me on skype
[Selling] ★Hyper ELO Boost★ The Cheapest (Bronze V - Platinum V) Boost
04/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3878271-hyper-elo-boosting-service-quick-eff icient-clean-guaranteed-boost.html
Cheap Elo Boost [Boost Bronze-Gold]
10/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I am a high elo player looking to do some elo jobs. Since I am new I am looking for some vouches. If interested pm me. Rates are as follows: Bronze 5-$10 4-$10 3-$10 2-$15 1-$15 Promo: Best of 3=$5 Best of 5=$10
[Buying] DIVISION BOOST BRONZE IV - BRONZE l
08/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hey guys , I don't have to write much , right ? Title says all. LolName : R2H Diginights i only trade with mod // or be sure mod will check him =)
[Buying] Looking for a cheap Bronze 3 til Bronze 1 Boost-Service!
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, im Looking for a cheap Bronze 3 til Bronze 1 Boost-Service! I'll pay 10 € and 975 rp. It would be really nice, if you can boost first and then i pay. Only if you are 100 % trusted.. :) PN ME! :) PS:. IM ON EUW