Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUNE] FREE ELOBOOST for Bronze or Silver

Discussion on [EUNE] FREE ELOBOOST for Bronze or Silver within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old 04/10/2014, 23:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
Finished placements

He finished placements with a clean 10 wins 0 losses!!!!! Dominated every game. Even when it looked like they were going to loose, he turned the whole game around! Super skilled player! Very trusted and friendly as I said!

All results of 10 games:

Old 04/11/2014, 00:25   #17

elite*gold: 0
Smile

Bump!

Offer lasts for 2 more players!

I'm doing free boosting for lastly two more people afterwards I'm starting to boost for money! So don't miss your chance!
Old 04/11/2014, 01:17   #18

elite*gold: 99
The Black Market: 242/0/0
Won his lane easy, good player

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ◊FREE BRONZE/SILVER ELOBOOST EUW/EUNE◊
01/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! Im trying to start boosting again. My main is ADC (so i would love if you had cait/draven/vayne/ez. someone of them), my main account is Diamond 1 (~40 lp) on EUW. I have no vouches or anything here so i will be doing free boosting in bronze and silver on the EU servers. If you want to know more about this add my skype: live:lolbronzebooster
[Selling] Cheap ELOBOOST (EUW/EUNE) Bronze/Silver/Gold
12/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Im selling eloboost, and here are my prices. BronzeV:5 Euro Bronze4:5 Euro Bronze3:6 Euro Bronze2:6 Euro Bronze1:8 Euro Bronze bundle for 20Euro
[Cheap & Fast] Eloboost Bronze - Silver EUW & EUNE
11/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
Hello Everybody ! I'm a Platinum Player and I'm willing to boost your Elo. A discount will be provided if you order a 2+ division rush. Prices might be higher if you gain less than 15 League Points per victory. If you wanna DuoQ, just ask me, the price will be between 2 - 4€ per victory. I'm up to ~2division per day, as i'm in holidays.
Free Eloboost Bronze --> Silver
11/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hi epvp im platinum 3 and wanted to know whether I can boost without problems from bronze to silver. I dont want money and if necessary I can make test games
[Selling] Cheap EloBoost: EUNE/EUW: Bronze-Silver-Gold-Platinum.
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Hello. We offer You cheap, fast and most importantly 100% LEGIT ELO BOOSTING. We boost EUNE/EUW. Who are we? We're a group of diamond/challenger players. We've been boosting accounts for over 2 months, and we've boosted over 60 accounts. We've advertised ourselves on other website, but it has been shut down.