Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 5mil Wizardy online gold / Tera account

Discussion on Selling 5mil Wizardy online gold / Tera account within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 5mil Wizardy online gold / Tera account

Tera account has some lvl 1-20 chars and a 35+ zerker its original paid for account so has bonuses of that has all the gold on the lower level mage its decent amount over 350 gold the zerker is stripped but with gold you can gear him message me for gold prices for wizardry or tera account price
Old 08/25/2013, 15:39   #2

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 2944/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,661
Wrong Section for Account selling post it pls to:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tera EU] Selling Tera EU Gold & Tera Account on Samael server.
06/22/2014 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I'm selling a Tera Online EU account. The reason I'm selling the account is I'll be buying a Diablo III account. I'm currently playing the account, so the account will be getting more gold and more level day by day. Hence, the price may be increased after each update. Account Information Server: Samael PVP (high population) Class: Archer Level: 28
[Tera EU] Selling Tera EU Gold & Tera Account on Samael server.
07/17/2013 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I'm selling a Tera Online EU account. The reason I'm selling the account is I'll be buying a Diablo III account. I'm currently playing the account, so the account will be getting more gold and more level day by day. Hence, the price may be increased after each update. Account Information Server: Samael PVP (high population) Class: Archer Level: 28
WTS Wizardy Online beta account
11/18/2012 - Trading - 6 Replies
WTS Wizardy Online beta account price: 25$ paypal only. Skype me for more info.
WTS or WTT Wizardy Online account!
11/17/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
The title says all. Really cheap. open for offers! Write bellow or PM me! I thought 15-25€.
[Tera Online EU] Account selling Premium.
05/11/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Well, since i'm not able to play with my friends due to the server full i decided to quit playing Tera just when i bought the game 2 days ago. I sell my account for Tera Online EU with the Standard Edition "Premium obviously" with 34 days left of premium active for 30€ (The normal price is 50€ but i quit playing so i sell it for less to get a fast sell). Also there is a char level 12 in Samael PvP server and nothing more than that.... If want to adquire it just pm me. Regards.