Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 08:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ADVICE for MODs

Discussion on ADVICE for MODs within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,181
ADVICE for MODs

as you can see there is a lot thanks hunter, and fake giweaway, so I have an idea to make some rules for thoose guys.

its my idea, and I am not here on forum for a long time, but it would be nice to solve this problem, because this guys will became some trusted members, and all that because fake giveaway and thanks earned on fake way.
Idea is to all fakers recieve infraction or BAN.
there is this rule, but nobody respect it, because there are no punishment for that
Quote:
Do not offer something unless you are actually willing to give it away. When hosting a raffle, you are in any case bound to distribute the winnings that you have promised.
this is just advice for mods, to clean up little bit this forum from fakers.

I dont know is it wrong section, but I have to post this here, because idk good section....

Regards and happy winnings to all....
Old 02/20/2013, 13:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,181
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Sammelthread]Rez-Mods, Ani Base Mods & Cross Mods
05/31/2012 - Combat Arms - 13 Replies
Hey, da Daarmy vorgeschlagen hat, dass ich einen Sammelthread erstelle für alle Rez-Mods, tuhe ich dies hier. Ihr könnt von mir aus auch selbst Rez-Mods, Ani Base Mods & Cross Mods hier präsentieren. Meine Mods: Die alten Accolades! Hier sind die alten Accolades die ich zumindest viel besser finde. Außerdem lässt es sich mit den viel besser spielen :>!
Minecraft 24/7 server sucht MOds,Mods und ADmins
01/25/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 8 Replies
hallo ich wolte euch heute meine 24/7 server vorstellen er hat mom. nur 8 slots aber in einem monat 20 und jeden monat wird der server um 5-20 slots je nach donats erhöht der Server wird auch viele geile Plugins haben aber im mom. hat er nur das nötigste die ip ist Domain.minecraft.to:25565
Game admin, chat mods, forum mods, and support mods from Darkorbit need to be exposed
01/20/2012 - DarkOrbit - 14 Replies
If anyone has the user names on darkorbit mods and admin lets get them exposed. bet you will be surprised who they are and how the are taking advantage of the game we love.
PLEASE READ: RUNNING FOR V.MODS or acting mods, not real mods .
05/04/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hi there, If you are reading this thread well .. This is important, This thread is about V. mods, Not real mods, But acting mods, If you cant understand just be specific, And if you are Dutch,espaniol,etc. Go translate what im saying, - I, Quiva, Promises to make this forum away from spamming and other "ming" . I have experience in moderating one's forum, So please support me as a V.mod or "acting mods here" not real mods . - Thanks for reading and may "Internet" bless us .:handsdown: ...