Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 03:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[GIVEAWAY] 1 month gold accounts on a ptc site [GIVEAWAY]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GIVEAWAY] 1 month gold accounts on a ptc site [GIVEAWAY]

Helo

Iam gonna give some (number depending on interested users so if more want a acc i make more, but not everybody gonna get one) - 1 month gold accounts for a new ptc site for free, each one is worth 5€
iam gonna give random users who posted here the accounts,
but DONT post if you wont gonna use them at all, i payed money for them so i dont want that people just let them expire
who actualy dont know what a ptc site is should google and decide if he has enough time for clicking and managing reffereals (some minutes per day early on but for big money you need to have more time) - i can say that youre able to earn alot of money with ptc sites but you can also fail if you do it wrong

gonna say it again : DONT POST AT ALL IF YOU DONT WANT ONE ACC 100% SURE

iam not sure when the giveaway ends, the more users post the faster it ends, thats all i can say

note: i just give you the acc data and you can easily change the email+pw and start earning money