Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Fortnite Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 20:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Division or Unnamed?

Discussion on Division or Unnamed? within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2025
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 4
Division or Unnamed?

Which one of these providers are the longest running? If there are any better recommendations, please let me know.

Nevermind. Both those providers websites are f*cked. Please recommend a good fortnite provider.
RagerMajor is offline  
Old   #2

 
L1ney's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 16
Join Date: Mar 2024
Posts: 2,318
Received Thanks: 539
Feel free to check out advance! Fully customizable aimbot, controller support, undetected from release!
L1ney is offline  
Old   #3



 
unnamedtech's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 15919
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 2,709
Received Thanks: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerMajor View Post
Which one of these providers are the longest running? If there are any better recommendations, please let me know.

Nevermind. Both those providers websites are f*cked. Please recommend a good fortnite provider.
What's wrong with our website?
unnamedtech is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2025
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 17
get proofcore its best safe
Alehmus484 is offline  
Old   #5
 
meankidd's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 272
Received Thanks: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alehmus484 View Post
get proofcore its best safe
proofcore fn is not for sale. still in testing phase.
meankidd is offline  
Old   #6


 
Cheesy's Products's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 113
The Black Market: 239/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 4,074
Received Thanks: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerMajor View Post
Which one of these providers are the longest running? If there are any better recommendations, please let me know.

Nevermind. Both those providers websites are f*cked. Please recommend a good fortnite provider.
unnamed is a better option, not sure which is longer running.
Cheesy's Products is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2025
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 15
I have lifetime subs to both, honestly they are both really good. Division is super basic which is ok basically an aimbot and basic esp either 2d box or skeleton. They claim to show world esp but that hasn't worked in months no matter how many times I mention it to them. Also the HWID reset is super easy, once you download your version of the loader you never have to ask for a HWID reset again {wink} {wink} unnamed! lol

Unnamed on the other has many more features, of course it has AB and esp but it has 3d box which I actually don't like full world esp stuff, a hotkey to turn off the world esp, they call it combat mode. Off screen arrows and probably a few other things I forgot.

They are also coming out with an internal version so I am looking forward to trying it out.

Also they use slightly different loading techniques so I am not sure which is better,
division you use nvidia onscreen display to hijack and when you run the loader it autoloads the game, no key nothing, just click the file and its all automatic.

Unnamed is slightly different, it uses metal which is a prgram I don't normally install but whatever, and it hijacks its overlay. Also you have to manually input your key into the loader however I think it saves the key after the first go. Also once the game is up and running you press F2 to actually activate the cheat so slightly different there.

Probably more going on behind the scenes regarding security but they providers never talk about there methods. Either way make sure you have a good spoofer because its easy to go rage mode with both if you aren't careful.

For me they are both about an 8 outta 10 mostly because I would like to see a triggerbot for 9 outta 10 and trigger and radar for a full 10 outta 10.

Most of the time I use Division just because I prefer 2d boxes, 3d boxes in close fights start to throw lines everywhere when the dude is jumping around like a crazy crackhead.

You can't go wrong with either.
voltron1234 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8



 
unnamedtech's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 15919
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 2,709
Received Thanks: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron1234 View Post
I have lifetime subs to both, honestly they are both really good. Division is super basic which is ok basically an aimbot and basic esp either 2d box or skeleton. They claim to show world esp but that hasn't worked in months no matter how many times I mention it to them. Also the HWID reset is super easy, once you download your version of the loader you never have to ask for a HWID reset again {wink} {wink} unnamed! lol

Unnamed on the other has many more features, of course it has AB and esp but it has 3d box which I actually don't like full world esp stuff, a hotkey to turn off the world esp, they call it combat mode. Off screen arrows and probably a few other things I forgot.

They are also coming out with an internal version so I am looking forward to trying it out.

Also they use slightly different loading techniques so I am not sure which is better,
division you use nvidia onscreen display to hijack and when you run the loader it autoloads the game, no key nothing, just click the file and its all automatic.

Unnamed is slightly different, it uses metal which is a prgram I don't normally install but whatever, and it hijacks its overlay. Also you have to manually input your key into the loader however I think it saves the key after the first go. Also once the game is up and running you press F2 to actually activate the cheat so slightly different there.

Probably more going on behind the scenes regarding security but they providers never talk about there methods. Either way make sure you have a good spoofer because its easy to go rage mode with both if you aren't careful.

For me they are both about an 8 outta 10 mostly because I would like to see a triggerbot for 9 outta 10 and trigger and radar for a full 10 outta 10.

Most of the time I use Division just because I prefer 2d boxes, 3d boxes in close fights start to throw lines everywhere when the dude is jumping around like a crazy crackhead.

You can't go wrong with either.
Thanks for the detailed review, real feedback like this helps a lot.

You mentioned wanting a triggerbot — good timing. In the internal version we focused on everything we couldn't pull off on external:
  • Chams added
  • Perfect triggerbot — exactly what you were asking for
  • Native controller support (no remapping)
  • Perfect closest bone for aimbot
  • Plenty of other additions

If you interested in testing, contact me, I will give you earlier access to test new internal version.
unnamedtech is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2025
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamedtech View Post
Thanks for the detailed review, real feedback like this helps a lot.

You mentioned wanting a triggerbot — good timing. In the internal version we focused on everything we couldn't pull off on external:
  • Chams added
  • Perfect triggerbot — exactly what you were asking for
  • Native controller support (no remapping)
  • Perfect closest bone for aimbot
  • Plenty of other additions

If you interested in testing, contact me, I will give you earlier access to test new internal version.
That is fantastic news I saw the announcement on discord provided it stays undected it will be next level. Plus I love that lifetime subscriptions have the options of either. Seriously great work!!
voltron1234 is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2025
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 15
Just a followup, so I had a chance to play with the new internal unnamed and it is amazing. The chams are wild, a bit to bright white for me but neat never the less. I think maybe in a game that had really dark levels it might be better, but I found that I had a hard time telling if they were in the open or behind a wall unless I was right on top of them. I went back to Skelton. The addition of the triggerbot was flawless, I put it on shotgun only and always fire and it never missed a shot, craziness! The ESP of course was flawless.

It would be nice in combat mode to be able to turn off the AI bots, it has a selection for bots but it didn't seem to hide them for me. Also I would like a 2d box or the option for a 2d or 3d box for people that prefer 3d boxes. Lastly if possible radar would be amazing.

Last year I ran proofcore for a month and it had radar where you could turn off the ai bots so on your radar screen you could set it to whatever like 200m and it would only show 1 or 2 dots for the players around you, gave amazing situation awareness.

Overall 9.8 outta 10!!!

I will be using this from here on out over Division.

Finally since it just came out I can't speak to the detection level but I am sure it will be fine and accounts and spoofing is easy so whatever
voltron1234 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.