Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Fortnite Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 10:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



FN Questions.

Discussion on FN Questions. within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
Formerly Draacox



 
Draco's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 303
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,296
Received Thanks: 299
FN Questions.

I only played when it first came out and not for very long. But my kids where playing lego fortnite so I started playing on and off.. Wrecked people on console.. But on pc.. Dang im bad.

They Hardware ban now correct? And use easy anti cheat? I have 3 or 4 original old accounts that still work. I'm not sure how strict they are in bans or cheating, in the start was pretty easy, but I think they increased their security some. I'm also seeing people spoof?

I don't rage, I barely aimbot. But how aggressive are they with bans/reports? Do they do stat based bans? People view you or watch you? I cant remember. Was curious if someone could educate me on FN and if its even worth buying into.
Draco is offline  
Old   #2
 
Bluevenom's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 8
They always do hardware bans and use eac. You can spoof easily though and get on a new account. The very first account ban will be 365 days as well and your account will be unbanned after that.
Bluevenom is offline  
Old   #3



 
unnamedtech's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 15919
The Black Market: 105/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 2,712
Received Thanks: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draacox View Post
I only played when it first came out and not for very long. But my kids where playing lego fortnite so I started playing on and off.. Wrecked people on console.. But on pc.. Dang im bad.

They Hardware ban now correct? And use easy anti cheat? I have 3 or 4 original old accounts that still work. I'm not sure how strict they are in bans or cheating, in the start was pretty easy, but I think they increased their security some. I'm also seeing people spoof?

I don't rage, I barely aimbot. But how aggressive are they with bans/reports? Do they do stat based bans? People view you or watch you? I cant remember. Was curious if someone could educate me on FN and if its even worth buying into.
I'm actually raging on ranked and never been permanently banned yet.
unnamedtech is offline  
Old   #4
Formerly Draacox



 
Draco's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 303
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,296
Received Thanks: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluevenom View Post
They always do hardware bans and use eac. You can spoof easily though and get on a new account. The very first account ban will be 365 days as well and your account will be unbanned after that.
A year even at frist offense? They dont mess around, thank you for that info, helps me. Just been messing around without cheats and remembering how it was when thid frist came out. Will look into spoof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamedtech View Post
I'm actually raging on ranked and never been permanently banned yet.
But been banned? Spoof and restart? Lol. I wasnt planning to rage, and I have spare accounts, but it seems I will need to spoof to use them if I get banned.
Draco is offline  
Old   #5



 
unnamedtech's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 15919
The Black Market: 105/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 2,712
Received Thanks: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draacox View Post
A year even at frist offense? They dont mess around, thank you for that info, helps me. Just been messing around without cheats and remembering how it was when thid frist came out. Will look into spoof.



But been banned? Spoof and restart? Lol. I wasnt planning to rage, and I have spare accounts, but it seems I will need to spoof to use them if I get banned.
No need to spoof, its 1 day ban if u get a lot reports.
unnamedtech is offline  
Old   #6
Formerly Draacox



 
Draco's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 303
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,296
Received Thanks: 299
The info is good to know. May consider it down the road. I may spoof anyway.
Draco is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2025
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 15
If you get a 24 hour ban its almost always due to reports, at which point the system will give you a timeout and the AI will deep dive your system, you may also be manually reviewed. In my experience 95% of the time 24 hour bans turn into a year ban. Maybe if you had a high level account with lots of paid stuff that was yours not a bought account. You might survive but the moment the AI sees a new account etc etc they will drop the ban hammer on you.

Plus if you think about it how many newbs with less than say a month of playtime have 50%+ accuracy and huge amounts of kills/per deaths???

In my experience if you get kicked mid match or login straight to a 365 day ban than most likely the system found a detected signature and just dropped the hammer instantly. Most of the time its not actually the cheats its usually your play style causing too many reports or a bad spoof (either manually or a leaky app).

Its a cat and mouse game and they are getting better and better! Good luck

The best thing you can do is closet cheat, keep your Aimbot on low speed or high smoothing, use the ESP as a general situational awareness tool. Don't track people through walls, watch out for spectators that stick around for longer than 30-60 seconds. If you see those than just "accidentally jump off a mountain" etc not worth a crown just to get a report. If you are attacking a bot just turn off the AB use it only for human players.

Good luck
voltron1234 is offline  
Old   #8
Formerly Draacox



 
Draco's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 303
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,296
Received Thanks: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron1234 View Post
If you get a 24 hour ban its almost always due to reports, at which point the system will give you a timeout and the AI will deep dive your system, you may also be manually reviewed. In my experience 95% of the time 24 hour bans turn into a year ban. Maybe if you had a high level account with lots of paid stuff that was yours not a bought account. You might survive but the moment the AI sees a new account etc etc they will drop the ban hammer on you.

Plus if you think about it how many newbs with less than say a month of playtime have 50%+ accuracy and huge amounts of kills/per deaths???

In my experience if you get kicked mid match or login straight to a 365 day ban than most likely the system found a detected signature and just dropped the hammer instantly. Most of the time its not actually the cheats its usually your play style causing too many reports or a bad spoof (either manually or a leaky app).

Its a cat and mouse game and they are getting better and better! Good luck

The best thing you can do is closet cheat, keep your Aimbot on low speed or high smoothing, use the ESP as a general situational awareness tool. Don't track people through walls, watch out for spectators that stick around for longer than 30-60 seconds. If you see those than just "accidentally jump off a mountain" etc not worth a crown just to get a report. If you are attacking a bot just turn off the AB use it only for human players.

Good luck
Thank you for this insight and sorry for my late reply. I'm pretty good at keeping under the radar and given the info so far, I think my best solution if im going to cheat on FN is to spoof and keep a low profile. I dont DMA or 2 pc at all yet, I have a second pc im just to lazy to buy the stuff and set it up.

I think I will sit on this for a bit, I was only playing on console and got the itch to cheat out of bordem on pc with my spare accounts.
Draco is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Questions, Questions,Questions
06/25/2007 - Kal Online - 12 Replies
tja, wie der titel schon sagt. Ich habe eine fragen bezüglich Kal private servern und den Schutz System wie KOSP,KOCP im Speziellen. Ich bitte alle Leute, die sich wirklich (ernsthaft) gut mit diesen Systemen und Gegenmaßnahmen auskennen mir ihre ICQ/MSN Kontaktmöglichkeiten per PN zukommen zu lassen, damit ich meine Fragen so direkt und schnell stellen kann. Ich hoffe, dies ist der richtige Bereich und dieser Post ist erlaubt, sonst deleten ;) Ich hoffe, es finden sich hier an Board solche...
some basic questions [yeah noob questions]
05/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 22 Replies
kay guys i got some questions that you might be able to answer ;D First thing What lvl do i need to earn things for enchanting my weapon/armor (no i dont want to buy things from market im only lvl 18 xD ) 2)*thinks* Im a normal Taoist at the moment ...was it a good choice? I mean ... i never played this game before so i dont got any friends that will help me with items/party leveling



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.