So I recently bought Nyron AI which is an AI cheat which works for several games like Fortnite, CS2, GTA V, Valorant etc.
If any of you consider buying it DONT.
I bought the lifetime subscription which is about a year till expiration about 3 days ago and since the first moment I’ve been using it it didn’t work.
It took the support 3 whole days to come back to me, the staff is super rude, insulting you multiple times. Basically a whole group of high ego staff, of course not every single one of them but most of them.
However today I was on Anydesk and he fixed it for me, it only works on Roblox lol. In the middle of the support he just left and of course CS2 didn’t work.
Why? The answer are „config issues“. For me that only sounds like an excuse to make the product look better. It’s not the config it’s the cheat itself. It’s an product issue. Im not sure how long it has been on the market but it’s for sure over 8 months and there are still bugs like this that the cheat won’t detect anything at all.
After I told him that on discord I got a 3 hours timeout. Clearly can tell the staff doesn’t give a **** about you and that the provider only wants money. Can tell there won’t be a refund.
Yea nyron was the first cheat I ever bought. I bought it back in January. Problem was it was detected. They tell you that you need to get additional hardware. So I bought the kmbox, the andrino one and the other one all trying to stay undetected. The issue is the software itself is detected not how you use it. Now if I used geforcenow or a second pc that was a good work around but if you want to stick with just 1pc you are out of luck. I have moved on to a few different external cheats that work much better and give you esp which is amazing. I really liked proofcore and sapph. However stay away from vanta its detectected.
So I recently bought Nyron AI which is an AI cheat which works for several games like Fortnite, CS2, GTA V, Valorant etc.
If any of you consider buying it DONT.
I bought the lifetime subscription which is about a year till expiration about 3 days ago and since the first moment I’ve been using it it didn’t work.
It took the support 3 whole days to come back to me, the staff is super rude, insulting you multiple times. Basically a whole group of high ego staff, of course not every single one of them but most of them.
However today I was on Anydesk and he fixed it for me, it only works on Roblox lol. In the middle of the support he just left and of course CS2 didn’t work.
Why? The answer are „config issues“. For me that only sounds like an excuse to make the product look better. It’s not the config it’s the cheat itself. It’s an product issue. Im not sure how long it has been on the market but it’s for sure over 8 months and there are still bugs like this that the cheat won’t detect anything at all.
After I told him that on discord I got a 3 hours timeout. Clearly can tell the staff doesn’t give a **** about you and that the provider only wants money. Can tell there won’t be a refund.
That's rude as heck and looks like the staff didn't know what they were doing. Where did you even find that cheat?
That's rude as heck and looks like the staff didn't know what they were doing. Where did you even find that cheat?
Back then it was pretty popular Fortnite AI Cheat only. However, they improved and added few other games like apex, cs2, gta v, universal...
The reason why I bought it was mainly for apex legends, I just wanted give it a try and they told me I dont need any extra hardware. I'm still not sure if I'm right and don't wanna lie right now but I'm pretty sure EAC blocks mouse events/inputs so it's not really possible to cheat in it software based.. If I'm not wrong you need either a Makcu, Mkit, Arduino+ Host shield, or like Kmboxes.
I wrote them an email for a refund since it's not working for me even after the staff "helped" me. It worked only for Roblox, which is not even the reason or game I bought it for.
I tested Apex Legends AND CS2 since they told me "No extra hardware needed". And well it's not, my experience is pretty bad with their staff, there are of course few kind ones but also ones who are insulting you, he just went away in the middle of the anydesk session and never came back, I waited 3-4 days just for the support to hop on anydesk for like 20 minutes and then leaving.
Sadly I still haven't really received an answer from them nor I'll think I'll receive one. I'm not really mad about the 100€ I spent it's just not right to provide a software, telling your customers it's working but after it's not and blaming it to you because their Software is "perfectly fine" and that everything is just a User Issue.. My advice would just be to stay away from it, if you're looking to AI Cheat maybe go for aptitude. I'm using it for Rainbow Six Siege and I never got bad experience with it. Not a single bug so far and I'm using them since a month. However, I'll probably not use that much in the future anymore since I bought a DMA which should arrive next week
Back then it was pretty popular Fortnite AI Cheat only. However, they improved and added few other games like apex, cs2, gta v, universal...
The reason why I bought it was mainly for apex legends, I just wanted give it a try and they told me I dont need any extra hardware. I'm still not sure if I'm right and don't wanna lie right now but I'm pretty sure EAC blocks mouse events/inputs so it's not really possible to cheat in it software based.. If I'm not wrong you need either a Makcu, Mkit, Arduino+ Host shield, or like Kmboxes.
I wrote them an email for a refund since it's not working for me even after the staff "helped" me. It worked only for Roblox, which is not even the reason or game I bought it for.
I tested Apex Legends AND CS2 since they told me "No extra hardware needed". And well it's not, my experience is pretty bad with their staff, there are of course few kind ones but also ones who are insulting you, he just went away in the middle of the anydesk session and never came back, I waited 3-4 days just for the support to hop on anydesk for like 20 minutes and then leaving.
Sadly I still haven't really received an answer from them nor I'll think I'll receive one. I'm not really mad about the 100€ I spent it's just not right to provide a software, telling your customers it's working but after it's not and blaming it to you because their Software is "perfectly fine" and that everything is just a User Issue.. My advice would just be to stay away from it, if you're looking to AI Cheat maybe go for aptitude. I'm using it for Rainbow Six Siege and I never got bad experience with it. Not a single bug so far and I'm using them since a month. However, I'll probably not use that much in the future anymore since I bought a DMA which should arrive next week
100€ is still big money and you deserve to be compensated...I hope DMA works well for you buddy
I only found detected or blocked firmwares here. I can't vouch for one yet but I hope you can find a good one
Thought about ChampionDMA. The friends of my friends are using it (4 people) and told him the fw isnt detected since 4 months. I'll buy it and review it if its good
Back then it was pretty popular Fortnite AI Cheat only. However, they improved and added few other games like apex, cs2, gta v, universal...
The reason why I bought it was mainly for apex legends, I just wanted give it a try and they told me I dont need any extra hardware. I'm still not sure if I'm right and don't wanna lie right now but I'm pretty sure EAC blocks mouse events/inputs so it's not really possible to cheat in it software based.. If I'm not wrong you need either a Makcu, Mkit, Arduino+ Host shield, or like Kmboxes.
EAC does block multiple HID devices however, it is still possible software based, just less secure.
Hardware is just easier and "safer" atm but 1pc hardware is flawed by default since it opens a COMport to communicate with the hardware and EAC obviously sees this COMport. The only saving grace for COMport atm is that other devices like printers, some medical equipment also use a COMport.
If you do have hardware and are still looking for AI for Apex, feel free to check my threads, no lifetime but we do offer 16+ games in a bundle (but also single game subs) at 1 year. (also free trials so nobody wastes money on it)
EAC does block multiple HID devices however, it is still possible software based, just less secure.
Hardware is just easier and "safer" atm but 1pc hardware is flawed by default since it opens a COMport to communicate with the hardware and EAC obviously sees this COMport. The only saving grace for COMport atm is that other devices like printers, some medical equipment also use a COMport.
If you do have hardware and are still looking for AI for Apex, feel free to check my threads, no lifetime but we do offer 16+ games in a bundle (but also single game subs) at 1 year. (also free trials so nobody wastes money on it)
Sounds pretty nice but sadly I switched to DMA.. My DMA Kit will arrive today. However keep it up man
may i ask why AI? internal is the nicest way u can cheat if the dev knows what they are doing, check my post out if u would like to try something that would give u a way better experience mate
may i ask why AI? internal is the nicest way u can cheat if the dev knows what they are doing, check my post out if u would like to try something that would give u a way better experience mate