I bought the Pro Bundle from Cyber Ammo with the pre-flashed firmware. Now I have an issue in Fortnite where my RGB lighting, microphone, and headset randomly turn off for about 5–10 seconds and then reconnect during gameplay. It's really annoying, and I have no idea what's causing it.
DMA is installed in Gen1 mode with all the recommended settings from the guide. I also tested a different PCIe slot, but the problem persists.
Currently, my DMA is installed in PCIe slot 1_2 with Gen1.
I'm using an AMD CPU and an RTX 5080.
PCIe slot 1_1 is blocked by the 5080, so only 1_2 and X16_2 are available.
I bought the Pro Bundle from Cyber Ammo with the pre-flashed firmware. Now I have an issue in Fortnite where my RGB lighting, microphone, and headset randomly turn off for about 5–10 seconds and then reconnect during gameplay. It's really annoying, and I have no idea what's causing it.
DMA is installed in Gen1 mode with all the recommended settings from the guide. I also tested a different PCIe slot, but the problem persists.
Currently, my DMA is installed in PCIe slot 1_2 with Gen1.
I'm using an AMD CPU and an RTX 5080.
PCIe slot 1_1 is blocked by the 5080, so only 1_2 and X16_2 are available.
Your FW is detected buddy. If your DMA disconnect during game, this means FW Blocks.
You did probally bought the basic FW.
That gets easy detected. I had the same issue with Basic FW from CaptainDMA.
You have to spend more money for FW. CyberAmmo offer CyberSecurity.
That costs a lot but you will be fine for years.
I bought the Pro Bundle from Cyber Ammo with the pre-flashed firmware. Now I have an issue in Fortnite where my RGB lighting, microphone, and headset randomly turn off for about 5–10 seconds and then reconnect during gameplay. It's really annoying, and I have no idea what's causing it.
DMA is installed in Gen1 mode with all the recommended settings from the guide. I also tested a different PCIe slot, but the problem persists.
Currently, my DMA is installed in PCIe slot 1_2 with Gen1.
I'm using an AMD CPU and an RTX 5080.
PCIe slot 1_1 is blocked by the 5080, so only 1_2 and X16_2 are available.
As mentioned, the firmware is a clear indicator. First off, you got ripped. All these cards from "prodiders" are from ali expres, and rebranded with a 0,50 $ print of they name or brand logo. Then they sell it for 2-300 $ when they purchased it for 20-50 $. Also their firmwares are shared and very very very bad, also for your pc. They dont use the right donor cards or vector strings when making them like they should.
If u want a very good firmware pm me, i got some providers in my contacts that can explain u more than i can, and also develops them
Your FW is detected buddy. If your DMA disconnect during game, this means FW Blocks.
You did probally bought the basic FW.
That gets easy detected. I had the same issue with Basic FW from CaptainDMA.
You have to spend more money for FW. CyberAmmo offer CyberSecurity.
That costs a lot but you will be fine for years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cs.Val.Frontcode
As mentioned, the firmware is a clear indicator. First off, you got ripped. All these cards from "prodiders" are from ali expres, and rebranded with a 0,50 $ print of they name or brand logo. Then they sell it for 2-300 $ when they purchased it for 20-50 $. Also their firmwares are shared and very very very bad, also for your pc. They dont use the right donor cards or vector strings when making them like they should.
If u want a very good firmware pm me, i got some providers in my contacts that can explain u more than i can, and also develops them
I changed the PCIe slot setting in the BIOS from Gen1 to Auto, and now everything is working perfectly without any errors or disconnects. Strangely, it doesn’t run properly on Gen1, but it works fine on Gen2. The Lone DMA test also passes successfully.
(HELP) DMA Captain Gen4 USB Device failed device decryptor request failed 06/09/2024 - Technical Support - 3 Replies Playing around with a captain gen4 card. In a computer somewhere else it works fine, connect from main PC to secondary PC. Now on my gaming PC to another secondary PC doesnt work. On Secondary PC it appears as "USB Device failed device decryptor request failed" . Tried installing drivers on secondary PC but still get same issue sayign there is no device. If i take the card and take it to the other guy pc it works fine there. JTSG works fine on my set but not the data part/ Anyone has any idea...
DMA board for EFT - USB Device failed device decryptor request failed 05/25/2024 - Escape from Tarkov - 3 Replies Playing around with a captain gen4 card. In a computer somewhere else it works fine, connect from main PC to secondary PC. Now on my gaming PC to another secondary PC doesnt work. On Secondary PC it appears as "USB Device failed device decryptor request failed" . Tried installing drivers on secondary PC but still get same issue sayign there is no device. If i take the card and take it to the other guy pc it works fine there. JTSG works fine on my set but not the data part/ Anyone has any idea...
[Selling] DMA board for sale! compatible with all cheat that requires a dma device 01/17/2023 - Trading - 3 Replies Selling dma board
By far the most safest way to cheat in all games
Equipped with XC7A35T Xilinx 7 FPGA chipset, identical to the FPGA board with same chipset.(raptor, screamer m.2)
Unlike screamer m.2, this one has a integrated JTAG with USB 3.0 interface, convenient and easy to update the firmware.
The FT600/FT601 is a USB3.0 to FIFO-interface bridge chip that supports up to USB3.0 Super Speed with (5Gbps)
[Selling] DMA device for sale! compatible with all cheat that requires a dma device 05/28/2021 - Trading - 0 Replies Selling dma board
By far the most safest way to cheat in all games
Equipped with XC7A35T Xilinx 7 FPGA chipset, identical to the FPGA board with same chipset.(raptor, screamer m.2)
Unlike screamer m.2, this one has a integrated JTAG with USB 3.0 interface, convenient and easy to update the firmware.
The FT600/FT601 is a USB3.0 to FIFO-interface bridge chip that supports up to USB3.0 Super Speed with (5Gbps)