Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 17:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fortnite Ban

Discussion on Fortnite Ban within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 248
Fortnite Ban

First and foremost I want to admit, I am very new to Fortnite cheating and really don’t know much about it. I opened up epic launcher today and noticed it said “banned” under Fortnite. I loaded a new account and it let me get all the way to the pre game lobby (with the countdown) before it kicked me. When I kicked me it said “You were removed from the match due to internet lag, your IP or machine, VPN usage, or for cheating. We recommend not utilizing VPN or proxy services while attempting to play Fortnite”.

So EPVP, I ask, what is the next step. How do I go about getting back out there and deleting 12 year olds?

If I spoof, will it go away after a reset? I’m really not wanting to disturb my COD accounts and trust history.

P.S. Don’t direct me to your thrown together discord. I want real and professional services. Thank you
Old 03/23/2024, 05:06   #2

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelz#0001 View Post
First and foremost I want to admit, I am very new to Fortnite cheating and really don’t know much about it. I opened up epic launcher today and noticed it said “banned” under Fortnite. I loaded a new account and it let me get all the way to the pre game lobby (with the countdown) before it kicked me. When I kicked me it said “You were removed from the match due to internet lag, your IP or machine, VPN usage, or for cheating. We recommend not utilizing VPN or proxy services while attempting to play Fortnite”.

So EPVP, I ask, what is the next step. How do I go about getting back out there and deleting 12 year olds?

If I spoof, will it go away after a reset? I’m really not wanting to disturb my COD accounts and trust history.

P.S. Don’t direct me to your thrown together discord. I want real and professional services. Thank you
If it says "banned" in the launcher, you are permanently banned.

If you want a spoofer that will go away after restarting your pc, I recommend reported.lol, they have the additional benefit of being able to fully clean and spoof your PC without a windows reinstall. The only con is that they are pricey, $40/month. This is what I currently use, the owner/developer is very helpful and professional.

If you want something cheaper, get a perm spoofer. The spoofing persists between PC restarts and a windows reinstall is most likely required, some people can get away with apple cleaner. Pricing varies from $40-$200 for lifetime, but a lot of these perm providers are unprofessional and make false claims. Void for example claims they are completely undetected, but myself and many others recently started getting banned using them, however, there are some users that don't get banned. Other popular providers are edgey and verse.

I can't send links, but you should be able to google the name of the spoofer and they should show up.

Good luck, if you don't want to get banned in the future while cheating, check out ngrhook in my signature.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/23/2024, 23:03   #3

elite*gold: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimset View Post
If you want a spoofer that will go away after restarting your pc, I recommend reported.lol, they have the additional benefit of being able to fully clean and spoof your PC without a windows reinstall. The only con is that they are pricey, $40/month. This is what I currently use, the owner/developer is very helpful and professional.
Thank you for the suggestion. I decided to go with reported.lol and couldnt be happier.
Thanks
1 User