Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a perm spoofer that won't get me delay banned

Discussion on Looking for a perm spoofer that won't get me delay banned within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a perm spoofer that won't get me delay banned

Looking for a perm spoofer that won't get me delay banned, just trying to unscrew my pc so I can play games with my friends lol. Any suggestions?
Old 03/20/2024, 10:43   #2

i think woofer might work depending on ur computer
Old 03/20/2024, 10:52   #3

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 247/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,424
This always depends a little bit on your hardware.

However, there are some good providers here in the forum. Maybe you just have a look here:

Old 03/20/2024, 10:55   #4

elite*gold: 212
If you change your mind our temp handles everything and will definitely do the job without requiring reinstall. In that case check out my signature
Old 03/20/2024, 18:16   #5

^can vouch for reported as the best temp option. This would be my top recommendation.

For permanent, sysreset is good imo.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2024, 02:56   #6

elite*gold: 33
Hello mate, we provide one of the best permanent spoofer in the Fortnite community for years. Feel free to give us a try and share your feedback here
Old 03/27/2024, 01:50   #7

elite*gold: 13
Hey there! We have been in the scene for about 3 years now, and have had multiple users playing FNCS using our spoofer. Check out our signature for more information!
Old 03/28/2024, 20:14   #8

elite*gold: 149
At CWIN, we pride overselves for constant innovations which includes our incredibly undetected PERMANENT unbanning solution specifically crafted for Fortnite! We don't just spoof, we securely erase any signs of a ban EVER happening...
Old 03/29/2024, 09:19   #9

elite*gold: 26
hello broski, let's take a look at your motherboard brand and we'll assist you further, at just 14.99 you could get back on your favorite game now in no time!
Old 04/01/2024, 00:22   #10

(Reported.lol is excluded from this because they spoof disks *FROM WHAT I KNOW*) Fortnite does disk bans so you NEED a second SSD with the same capacity as your main SSD. If you have an HDD already you will need to transfer your files and never use it again pretty much

That aside, Edgey, Reported.lol, and Void are good options though Void can be a bit sketch (they deleted my negative vouch when I got delay banned in Valorant and then they blocked me from seeing the vouches channel, same in general chat when I talked about it).

Reported.lol is the best because you don't have to deal with RAID0 (combining 2 disks to change the serial number, and thus circumvent Fortnite's disk bans) or reset Windows, but is simultaneously the most expensive and also a temp spoofer (must be ran before you play every time Windows restarts)

Also I believe they both "do refunds" but I wouldn't trust the refund policy of any spoofer. You will almost never get your money back with any cheat/spoofer seller.

There are talks about a spoofer called AVM (formerly AridekVM) and there are some negative words being thrown out about them, I don't have proof of any negative claims toward them so I won't say anything more than that.
Old 04/01/2024, 12:26   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuhg232 View Post
(Reported.lol is excluded from this because they spoof disks *FROM WHAT I KNOW*) Fortnite does disk bans so you NEED a second SSD with the same capacity as your main SSD. If you have an HDD already you will need to transfer your files and never use it again pretty much

That aside, Edgey, Reported.lol, and Void are good options though Void can be a bit sketch (they deleted my negative vouch when I got delay banned in Valorant and then they blocked me from seeing the vouches channel, same in general chat when I talked about it).

Reported.lol is the best because you don't have to deal with RAID0 (combining 2 disks to change the serial number, and thus circumvent Fortnite's disk bans) or reset Windows, but is simultaneously the most expensive and also a temp spoofer (must be ran before you play every time Windows restarts)

Also I believe they both "do refunds" but I wouldn't trust the refund policy of any spoofer. You will almost never get your money back with any cheat/spoofer seller.

There are talks about a spoofer called AVM (formerly AridekVM) and there are some negative words being thrown out about them, I don't have proof of any negative claims toward them so I won't say anything more than that.
We specialize in disk spoofing and handle everything. Reported has had a long life which stands strong for over three and a half years, and even manage Fortnite without the need for a Windows reinstall, a feat few can achieve.

Without naming and shaming I must say I'm getting pretty tired of repairing motherboards that has used careless perm spoofers though. Some bioses even upgraded, locked and beyond repair. Saddening for the end user to purchase such a service for only to have his mothernoard destroyed, and annoying for me who continuously have to repair them because the actual perm provider did it repeatedly and doesn't give a shit while banning the users that request support to repair what' they did. Resulting in a lot of extra work for me, even though we're a temp provider and shouldnt be doing this at all. Fortunately changes are coming to Reported, and we are going to auto repair this bullshit these people create.

Fair warning to everyone: Be careful what you use, especially when you're altering actual firmware.
Old 04/01/2024, 18:02   #12

Hello, if you haven't found any spoofers yet then send me a PM, I can give you one for free without having to reinstall Windows. I just made it for a friend who had the same problem with Fortnite and Windows 11.
Epic and Co should still be completely uninstalled
Old 04/02/2024, 00:16   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneytouch View Post
Hello, if you haven't found any spoofers yet then send me a PM, I can give you one for free without having to reinstall Windows. I just made it for a friend who had the same problem with Fortnite and Windows 11.
Epic and Co should still be completely uninstalled
How did you handle that?
please explain in great detail.
Old 04/02/2024, 09:41   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
How did you handle that?
please explain in great detail.
Hello ,
My friend was banned from Fortnite for cheating, and before he spent a lot of money on a spoofer he asked me if I could help him.
There is everything you need on the Internet to change your serials on your computer for free, you just have to find them and use them accordingly.
Since my friend is not an expert on computers, I wrote him a small program that goes through all the steps independently to change his hardware.
Nobody knows exactly where Epic leaves its data on the computer, so uninstall everything from Epic with Revo Uninstaller.
then restart the system without internet, start the software from me and the rest happens on its own.
I tested it on 5 systems, I don't know if it works on all of them, but it doesn't cost anything :-)
Old 04/02/2024, 09:55   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneytouch View Post
Hello ,
My friend was banned from Fortnite for cheating, and before he spent a lot of money on a spoofer he asked me if I could help him.
There is everything you need on the Internet to change your serials on your computer for free, you just have to find them and use them accordingly.
Since my friend is not an expert on computers, I wrote him a small program that goes through all the steps independently to change his hardware.
Nobody knows exactly where Epic leaves its data on the computer, so uninstall everything from Epic with Revo Uninstaller.
then restart the system without internet, start the software from me and the rest happens on its own.
I tested it on 5 systems, I don't know if it works on all of them, but it doesn't cost anything :-)
This is what I thought. Fist off stop misleading people because you cannot clean fortnite. You believing files or serials will fix it sort of verifies that you're talking bs. No one knows? we know exactly where data, file structures, serials and everything is stored and how it's used, that's why we are one of very few thar knows how to to this the proper way.