Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 22:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Keep getting 24 hour ban after only getting reported a few times

Discussion on Keep getting 24 hour ban after only getting reported a few times within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/22/2024, 22:57   #16

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicatekikes View Post
Hello I been dealing with 24 hours bans

I keep getting ban for 24 hours after I get reported

I’m on DMA and my CFW is UD as far as I know. I can play all other EAC games BE games and play Val on my FW just fine without issues.

I always get unban after the 24 hours.
Bc no cheats are on main pc and FW is UD
And form talking to other people in the DMA Community they said you shouldn’t get 24 hour bans almost at all even Whan full raging it should take days before getting 24 hour ban form reports.

Some people said it can be my System info being ****** form using perm spoofers Not having legit serials

Some people said it can be my ARP/IP

I tried
Multiple different spoofer such as
AVM
Edgey
Sync

Edgey did fix my System info form being ****** but still no luck got 24 hour ban after only a handful of reports

I tried VPNs with multihop such as

windscribe
mullvad

I’ve tried disabling Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on my mobo

And still 24 hour ban after only a couple reports

Any idea to what EAC/Fort is flagging ?
Like i said, talk to me, ill help you out. Open a ticket on discord, but you must be willing to follow all my instructions 1:1.
Old 01/23/2024, 05:12   #17

elite*gold: 0
ive fixed mine and i dont think its an arp ban like you think add my discord

My discord: litterbox182
Old 01/24/2024, 05:21   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1Elite View Post
My discord: litterbox182
**** ur self

Scammer
Old 01/25/2024, 19:10   #19

elite*gold: 48
Quote:
Hello I been dealing with 24 hours bans

I keep getting ban for 24 hours after I get reported

I’m on DMA and my CFW is UD as far as I know. I can play all other EAC games BE games and play Val on my FW just fine without issues.

I always get unban after the 24 hours.
Bc no cheats are on main pc and FW is UD
And form talking to other people in the DMA Community they said you shouldn’t get 24 hour bans almost at all even Whan full raging it should take days before getting 24 hour ban form reports.

Some people said it can be my System info being ****** form using perm spoofers Not having legit serials

Some people said it can be my ARP/IP

I tried
Multiple different spoofer such as
AVM
Edgey
Sync

Edgey did fix my System info form being ****** but still no luck got 24 hour ban after only a handful of reports

I tried VPNs with multihop such as

windscribe
mullvad

I’ve tried disabling Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on my mobo

And still 24 hour ban after only a couple reports

Any idea to what EAC/Fort is flagging ?
its most likely your firmware, i see this happening with firmware alot. what firmware are you using?
Old 01/25/2024, 19:33   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaCheats View Post
its most likely your firmware, i see this happening with firmware alot. what firmware are you using?
Not FW issue

Even the ps5 gets a 24 hour cool down

And they no DMA on the ps5 lol
Old 01/26/2024, 03:36   #21

What he needs to do to get this flag resolved?
Old 01/26/2024, 21:38   #22

If you believe that this is due to the router or internet network, you can easily change your IP address, for example using the router settings. You can turn off your router.
Do you use WiFi or Lan?

When it comes to spoofing, you have to do everything correctly. If you do one thing wrong, everything is in vain.

1. Raid0
Reinstall Windows completely (no trial version). Delete all partitions. Fortnite can trace itself.
2. Use Perma Spoofer to change HWID serial numbers.
3. Change Mac address (with Tmac). Pay attention to WiFi or Lan.
4. Flash bios (twice). Take a different version than the previous or current one.

5. (optional)
Restart the router and change the IP address via home network settings.

Are you doing everything correctly?

What do your internet settings look like? Are these encrypted?
Old 01/26/2024, 22:19   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim268 View Post
3. Change Mac address (with Tmac). Pay attention to WiFi or Lan.
No, the mac is queried in a multitude of ways so your little registry entry using tmac isnt going to do a single bit.

Quote:
4. Flash bios (twice). Take a different version than the previous or current one.
Has no effect, meaningless.

Quote:
5. (optional)
Restart the router and change the IP address via home network settings.
Ip doesnt matter.
You can't possibly think they ban local ip addresses?

Quote:
What do your internet settings look like? Are these encrypted?
Meaningless, why do you need to encrypt your internet settings?
And nothing you mentioned will fix his arp.
Old 01/31/2024, 06:35   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
No, the mac is queried in a multitude of ways so your little registry entry using tmac isnt going to do a single bit.

Has no effect, meaningless.

You can't possibly think they ban local ip addresses?

Meaningless, why do you need to encrypt your internet settings?
And nothing you mentioned will fix his arp.
don't talk nonsense.

You are only here to sell your garbage products.
Temp spoofers are the fastest way to get bans.
You are selling temp spoofer.
Old 01/31/2024, 07:05   #25

1. Ive never been banned in past of fortnite.
2. Not spoofed, so my serials are legit as they come.
3. Im also running dma and getting hit with 24 hr bans.

Idk why tf im getting banned either for 24 hrs multiple times
Old 01/31/2024, 12:18   #26

Quote:
don't talk nonsense.

You are only here to sell your garbage products.
Temp spoofers are the fastest way to get bans.
You are selling temp spoofer.
We are more reverse engineers and developers than sellers. If you want to challenge my statements, feel free. I'm always open to a data-driven discussion to share insights and evidence from my work in the field. At Reported, we have been developing leading spoofers for years. If there's anyone who knows how things work, it's precisely the people who write temp spoofers. It is clear that you are misinformed.

I understand that temp spoofers, when used in combination with Fortnite, have a bad history, but that is because no one really handled thier identifiers properly. There is a multitude of serials that neither perm nor conventional temp spoofers is able to handle, but we at Reported have worked tirelessly for nearly a month to implement unique, specialized techniques to handle what others do not, and our reviews can attest to that. You can definitely call it 'one-of-a-kind'.

If you're interested in a more technical conversation, I welcome you to join my Discord channel. Please bring any data you have that challenges my claims, and we'll have a constructive and fact-based discussion. Until then, please keep your meaningless statements to yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeonGod View Post
1. Ive never been banned in past of fortnite.
2. Not spoofed, so my serials are legit as they come.
3. Im also running dma and getting hit with 24 hr bans.

Idk why tf im getting banned either for 24 hrs multiple times

There may be multiple reasons to why you're getting these bans. Here is a few:
- Old files laying dormant on your computer from previous cheats.
- Old cheats may have modified your operating system in a negative way.
- A combination of ARP and other flags found in your pc may be enough to execute a 24h ban.
- Your DMA firmware may be flagged.

Also do keep in mind that even though DMA is considered "safer" it does not mean its immortal.
If i were you i would use the eliminantion method and start by testing without your DMA while getting a friend to report you, then decide my heading based on that outcome. If you once again get banned i would reinstall my os through usb and repeat the procedure. The only way to figure this out is to conduct testing, isolated testing, while eliminating elements one by one. Just keep in mind that you may be HWID banned now.

Hope that helps
Old 02/01/2024, 18:34   #27

24 hours are usually because of reports, try playing more legit
if you're playing legit, perm spoof and try different cheat
Old 02/02/2024, 00:58   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
We are more reverse engineers and developers than sellers. If you want to challenge my statements, feel free. I'm always open to a data-driven discussion to share insights and evidence from my work in the field. At Reported, we have been developing leading spoofers for years. If there's anyone who knows how things work, it's precisely the people who write temp spoofers. It is clear that you are misinformed.

I understand that temp spoofers, when used in combination with Fortnite, have a bad history, but that is because no one really handled thier identifiers properly. There is a multitude of serials that neither perm nor conventional temp spoofers is able to handle, but we at Reported have worked tirelessly for nearly a month to implement unique, specialized techniques to handle what others do not, and our reviews can attest to that. You can definitely call it 'one-of-a-kind'.

If you're interested in a more technical conversation, I welcome you to join my Discord channel. Please bring any data you have that challenges my claims, and we'll have a constructive and fact-based discussion. Until then, please keep your meaningless statements to yourself.

There may be multiple reasons to why you're getting these bans. Here is a few:
- Old files laying dormant on your computer from previous cheats.
- Old cheats may have modified your operating system in a negative way.
- A combination of ARP and other flags found in your pc may be enough to execute a 24h ban.
- Your DMA firmware may be flagged.

Also do keep in mind that even though DMA is considered "safer" it does not mean its immortal.
If i were you i would use the eliminantion method and start by testing without your DMA while getting a friend to report you, then decide my heading based on that outcome. If you once again get banned i would reinstall my os through usb and repeat the procedure. The only way to figure this out is to conduct testing, isolated testing, while eliminating elements one by one. Just keep in mind that you may be HWID banned now.

Hope that helps
Just replying back to this to way you in on what it actually was, did a ton of research and changed ONE thing. MY name..... My name WAS kinda against guidelines because it had "Coke" in it. After changing that I have now went since i made my last reply without getting another ban. Names can be a cause of temp bans, but i dont see why it would say exploiting for the ban reason. o tolerance for cheaters so why its only a temp ban. A lot of people have this issue on reddit and elsewhere all claiming the dont cheat. Which sure some that might be a lie but either way, from my conclusion is that the "exploiting" TEMP 24hr ban can be a number of things (Not cheat or hw related but community guidelines related).

As for DMA, ive never been banned in the 2 1/2 years I have used it. Even with valorant. Been manualed in val yes but on smurf account with nasty insane stats, in conclusion I FEEL immortal with dma lol.

Quote:
Not FW issue

Even the ps5 gets a 24 hour cool down

And they no DMA on the ps5 lol
Try chaning your shown name in fortnite. what i did and it fixedd it