Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about hwid ban

Discussion on Question about hwid ban within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about hwid ban

Got banned in fortnite and perm spoofed but now im getting all new components except for a gpu, does fortnite ban gpu? or should i be fine.
Old 12/01/2023, 17:18   #2

elite*gold: 22
no you're fine.
Old 12/01/2023, 21:07   #3

elite*gold: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rengoat View Post
Got banned in fortnite and perm spoofed but now im getting all new components except for a gpu, does fortnite ban gpu? or should i be fine.
Theres no need for any new pc parts. I recommend using a perm spoofer with included instructions on how to succesfully unban urself. Here at Verse we have detailed instructions and great customer support. We would be glad to resolve ur ban so feel free to reach out to us boss.
Old 12/01/2023, 22:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoblackfighter View Post
Theres no need for any new pc parts. I recommend using a perm spoofer with included instructions on how to succesfully unban urself. Here at Verse we have detailed instructions and great customer support. We would be glad to resolve ur ban so feel free to reach out to us boss.
Do you really need to push paid-amidewin in ever occasion? This person is going to purchase a new computer and asking a genuine question. Every upgrade isnt caused by hwid ban you know. Just answer his question; and the answer is no, he does not need amidewin and if he did he can download it.
Old 12/01/2023, 23:44   #5

You will be fine.
Even tho, if you're just buying all new components because of the ban, there are cheaper ways to get rid of it.
Old 12/02/2023, 02:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
Do you really need to push paid-amidewin in ever occasion? This person is going to purchase a new computer and asking a genuine question. Every upgrade isnt caused by hwid ban you know. Just answer his question; and the answer is no, he does not need amidewin and if he did he can download it.
Fortnite bans ssd and many other components. He is getting new parts which will take care of that but thats not to mention the ip bans that occur. Ur better off buying a spoofer with detailed instructions on how to do it the right way, not by buying new pc parts and it being a complete waste of money. Could i have told him the parts needed to replace? Yes. Would it fix his ban? Not for sure, and thats what hes here for.
Old 12/02/2023, 02:53   #7

Quote:
Fortnite bans ssd and many other components. Not to mention the ip bans that occur and a fresh windowws install thats needed. Ur better off buying a spoofer with detailed instructions on how to do it the right way, not by buying new pc parts and it being a complete waste of money. Could i have told him the parts needed to replace? Yes. Would it fix his ban? No. And thats what hes here for.
Yes it would fix his ban. You clearly have no idea what fortnites hwid packet contains. It has 71 entries to be exact and I can assure you swapping his gear except gpu will fix his issue. Motherboard, disk, Mac and reinstall is in fact enough. GPU isn't even logged, just the gpu type and pci device ID which is not unique. No reason to discuss when you don't possess the facts. This is straight up misinformation.
Old 12/02/2023, 12:03   #8

Quote:
Yes it would fix his ban. You clearly have no idea what fortnites hwid packet contains. It has 71 entries to be exact and I can assure you swapping his gear except gpu will fix his issue. Motherboard, disk, Mac and reinstall is in fact enough. GPU isn't even logged, just the gpu type and pci device ID which is not unique. No reason to discuss when you don't possess the facts. This is straight up misinformation.

Cant call it misinformation, his ip could still be flagged and thats not to mention a mac ban. all i am doing is telling him his best and cheapest option is buying a spoofer with guide instead of all new parts. Didnt quite catch the new disk part he was getting but that would still not avoid an ip/mac ban depending on if hes getting a new motherboard or not. If he wishes to still proceed in buying new parts then thats out of my control but im just advising him the cheaper and safer way.
Old 12/03/2023, 12:33   #9

Quote:
Cant call it misinformation, his ip could still be flagged and thats not to mention a mac ban. all i am doing is telling him his best and cheapest option is buying a spoofer with guide instead of all new parts. Didnt quite catch the new disk part he was getting but that would still not avoid an ip/mac ban. If he wishes to still proceed in buying new parts then thats out of my control but im just advising him the cheaper and safer way.
Ip/mac ban? The Mac changes when the network card changes.
What are you on about?
Old 12/03/2023, 14:43   #10

Quote:
Ip/mac ban? The Mac changes when the network card changes.
What are you on about?

If hes getting a new motherboard then yes, his mac will change. But that wouldnt change the fact that a spoofer with guide is cheaper. Im just advising him the cheaper way. But lets quit this argument since theres no point in it. Its up to him to decide if he wants to spend money on changing parts or getting a spoofer. I respect ur knowledge on this department and im sure its a hell of a lot more than what i know but a spoofer will fix his issue for cheaper and all i am doing is letting him know that.
Old 12/03/2023, 21:14   #11

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rengoat View Post
They don't ban GPU, you're fine no worries.
If you're ever banned and need help, feel free to whenever reach out to me.
Old 12/03/2023, 23:37   #12

Quote:
If hes getting a new motherboard then yes, his mac will change. But that wouldnt change the fact that a spoofer with guide is cheaper. Im just advising him the cheaper way. But lets quit this argument since theres no point in it. Its up to him to decide if he wants to spend money on changing parts or getting a spoofer. I respect ur knowledge on this department and im sure its a hell of a lot more than what i know but a spoofer will fix his issue for cheaper and all i am doing is letting him know that.
I'm just pointing out misinformation when I see it, and you said it wouldny fix his issue, which is wrong.
Old 12/04/2023, 00:21   #13

Quote:
I'm just pointing out misinformation when I see it, and you said it wouldny fix his issue, which is wrong.
Didnt realise he was replacing EVERything (besides gpu), so thats on me. But the cheaper way remains his best option.
Old 12/04/2023, 21:14   #14

Quote:
Didnt realise he was replacing EVERything (besides gpu), so thats on me. But the cheaper way remains his best option.
no itís not. i bet your ****** spofer will just flag him on every game and not let him play tournaments.
Old 12/08/2023, 19:42   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeycharms View Post
no it’s not. i bet your ****** spofer will just flag him on every game and not let him play tournaments.
We offer one of the highest quality and most selling perm spoofers out there, think about asus perm, highly detailed guide, tourney support etc… And we have many happy customers and many vouches to back this. No need to throw assumptions like that boss