Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any working spoofs to play tournaments ?

Discussion on Any working spoofs to play tournaments ? within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any working spoofs to play tournaments ?

Trying to get back into the tournament scene on FN but I see that most spoof/unban services are still detected in tournaments/cups.. I been using edgey but i guess they are only good for public/ranked not tourneys/cups. If anyone got any info bless the man
Old 08/15/2023, 02:21   #2

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyphonikT View Post
Trying to get back into the tournament scene on FN but I see that most spoof/unban services are still detected in tournaments/cups.. I been using edgey but i guess they are only good for public/ranked not tourneys/cups. If anyone got any info bless the man
Void works for tourneys at the cheapest prices, you would be welcome to check us out

Make sure those who claim it work for tourneys are reputable and actually have proof it does, plus if they offer refunds

gg.Devoid
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2023, 07:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarboVoid View Post
Void works for tourneys at the cheapest prices, you would be welcome to check us out

Make sure those who claim it work for tourneys are reputable and actually have proof it does, plus if they offer refunds

gg.Devoid
Can you send me your discord or whatever you use thanks
Old 08/16/2023, 17:52   #4

elite*gold: 3961
The Black Market: 152/1/0
I sell a perma spoofer that does not require a reinstall. Simply just run it and it will clean/spoof your computer forever. UD on every single game.
Old 08/17/2023, 19:25   #5

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by semipp View Post
Can you send me your discord or whatever you use thanks
Just click on my icon, as the link I have sent was deleted
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2023, 09:36   #6

elite*gold: 1610
The Black Market: 151/0/0
Quote:
right here, works for tourney and non, also works for all other eac and be games, same with valorant, and works now for mw2 also

we have tons of reviews/vouches if ur interested add me on discord Cheesy#5363
Old 08/20/2023, 02:30   #7

Quote:
How did you go bro did you end up finding a good one?