Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FORTNITE DMA (PLEASE)

Discussion on FORTNITE DMA (PLEASE) within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FORTNITE DMA (PLEASE)

Can a dma dev please make a fortnite dma? Really would just need esp visuals that are overlayed on moonlight or via capture card (obs or RECentral).
Old 02/23/2023, 09:24   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by brosis11 View Post
Can a dma dev please make a fortnite dma? Really would just need esp visuals that are overlayed on moonlight or via capture card (obs or RECentral).
Fortniteís a dying game, donít see why any experienced developer would want to get into making a hack for it now of all times. Sorry bud ~ just donít see it happening
Old 02/23/2023, 14:36   #3

1 million concurrent

dying game with over 1 million concurrent players?
Old 02/23/2023, 15:48   #4

Quote:
dying game with over 1 million concurrent players?
Hi my friend, Iím talking about the cheating scene. Most good developers left fortnite, currently itís just filled with come and go hacks. (Iím not going to say Ďpastedí but they are not sell coded)

They come for 1 or 2 months get detected, then either few months later come back with new or same name. Then the cycle repeats.

In regards to DMA I know itís not what you want to hear but Iím 99% sure it wonít happen. I mean it would be great if it did, donít get me wrong but the logistics donít add.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2023, 15:00   #5

elite*gold: 8076
Quote:
Only 60$
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/fo...e-release.html
Old 08/30/2023, 22:39   #6

elite*gold: 9
Hi. I have fn dma