Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 12:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UNOFFICIAL] List Legit/Scam Providers (only real list Fn)

Discussion on [UNOFFICIAL] List Legit/Scam Providers (only real list Fn) within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/26/2023, 17:13   #571

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rychardyno10 View Post
anybody knows where i can buy project x for only 1 day? want to test it out. thanks
you can't nor can you any of the recommended hacks
Old 06/27/2023, 01:33   #572

what would someone recommend to me or a guy new to the fortnite scene if i just want walls?
Old 06/27/2023, 10:53   #573

Quote:
Originally Posted by greener.exe View Post
Key not this is not a OFFICIAL list this is all opinions, Any scam providers will have proof alongside.
Please note that this list is based on users experience in the past, even if someone is listed as legit doesn't mean he's actually trustworthy in future. Also this list might be not correct, some people are having different experiences with cheat providers than others! Use this list at your own risk!

TIER 1 PROVIDERS
PROVIDERSTATUSSTREAMPROOF
Xrio UD (check status in DC) Yes
Kylo (swurf) UD Yes
Ghetto UD Yes

While there are certainly more providers out there i highly suggest to stick with the ones above.
Read below "HOW TO NOT GET SCAMMED".

TIER 2 PROVIDERS
PROVIDERREASON
Project X Decent cheat probs best public, ask if dtc before purchase
Athena aka dahz aka howiehook high chance of ban/delay ban
Fecurity HQ, but detected
Ettary Staff dishonest and constant detections
Vega Decent hack for some others disagree
Verax.wtf Hack looks incredible, Great feedback, only tier 2 as not been around for long

SCAM PROVIDERS
PROVIDERREASON
Apple Constantly Detected & resell (11 feb 23)
CL Love Bans Love CL
NoName lies about detections, whilst dtc quite often
Zeus.aim exit scammed
Skadro exit scammed
vanityaim.cc resell free hack
Kylo Beware lots of fakes
Meteor Detected for weeks, owner says updating. Lots of complaints about bullying and cybercrime which owner is involved in
Magma No product after payment, cheat detected
FiveSense Detected upon purchase
[Let me know what to add] 

If you Cannot find contact for above Hacks, PM me

You have a different opinion or want to share your experience with a provider? Contribute to the list by posting on this thread including a tag of me or refer to a private Dm. Especially looking for scam providers!

Credit to Xenos template from him + if a moderator of epvp has issue with post please message reason and I’ll be sure to alter the post to correspond with your request. This list will be updated frequently so my objective is to not have thousands of ‘provider lists’ as previously stated.
True for Fivesense ban after 3 games and their spoofer impossible to have a hwid reset because the api did not work and it does not compensate for the time
Old 06/27/2023, 13:18   #574

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clothing View Post
I know verax is listed as tier II, but it's not recommended; their features are often released untested, some users report bans, and the staffs don't respond to issues that actually matter. They just copy paste standard "support" message that doesn't help issues that people had with unjection issues. Personally, I had two accounts banned with this cheat even with high effort to play legitimate.

Most slotted users talk nicely about the cheat just because they are afraid of being kicked after paying $150-$200. Stay away.

To the user above ^ they made new Discord, not sure if the previous one got banned or they made a new one. Either way, they have more than 16 slots they originally advertised for and are not trustworthy.
Thanks for the information bro
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2023, 18:35   #575

put ghetto in *** tier, its the only one that should be in the top tier. sinful, kylo, frontera, all should be in SCAM tier. xrio I am not sure, apperantly they are legit but I didnt get to try them. btw I got scammed from frontera(didnt receive product after paying 150$) and kylo I got banned in 2 hours of playtime and then the product didnt get updated, so my key ran out and I didnt get to use the cheat. Ghetto UD since 1 month for me. (I use it in tournaments no ban too) sinful not scam but bad cheat in my opinion (a lot of bans)
Old 06/27/2023, 19:51   #576

How can purchase Gettho cheat?
Old 06/27/2023, 23:38   #577

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORTNITEPRO0001 View Post
put ghetto in *** tier, its the only one that should be in the top tier. sinful, kylo, frontera, all should be in SCAM tier. xrio I am not sure, apperantly they are legit but I didnt get to try them. btw I got scammed from frontera(didnt receive product after paying 150$) and kylo I got banned in 2 hours of playtime and then the product didnt get updated, so my key ran out and I didnt get to use the cheat. Ghetto UD since 1 month for me. (I use it in tournaments no ban too) sinful not scam but bad cheat in my opinion (a lot of bans)
Bro you are such a troll, you never used any of the cheats you talk about. You don't even purchase any of them. Stop lying, show proof or simply shut up.
Old 06/28/2023, 10:08   #578

Hello, need help finding a ud torny cheat if anyone can provide me with a link or a discord of some sort in which i could purchase one thanks.
Old 06/28/2023, 10:51   #579

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by zZorkon View Post
what would someone recommend to me or a guy new to the fortnite scene if i just want walls?
Old 06/28/2023, 12:57   #580

Where do I buy project?
Old 06/28/2023, 16:09   #581

Quote:
Bro you are such a troll, you never used any of the cheats you talk about. You don't even purchase any of them. Stop lying, show proof or simply shut up.
there is no way to proof anything, thats why I am just writing here to warn people. you only use ticket system, thats why you delete all the evidence.!!!
Old 06/28/2023, 16:40   #582

Question Scam or not

What is about Plasma.cc?
Old 06/28/2023, 16:40   #583

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvenes View Post
What is about Plasma.cc?
never heard of it, so probably bad cheat or scam
Old 06/28/2023, 20:46   #584

Lightbulb Spoofer List

Random but could u make a similar list for spoofer providers? (focused on tournaments).
Like list some that are actually predicted to be around (and undetected) for more than a week, providers that don't just decide to mix amidewin with volumeid + tmac and call it the most advanced, premium spoofer out there.
Overall just give some sort of overview on known or semi-known providers, bc i can't be out here spending another 50$ on amidewin and a raid tutorial
Old 06/28/2023, 21:03   #585

Quote:
Key not this is not a OFFICIAL list this is all opinions, Any scam providers will have proof alongside.
Please note that this list is based on users experience in the past, even if someone is listed as legit doesn't mean he's actually trustworthy in future. Also this list might be not correct, some people are having different experiences with cheat providers than others! Use this list at your own risk!

TIER 1 PROVIDERS
PROVIDERSTATUSSTREAMPROOF
Xrio UD (check status in DC) Yes
Kylo (swurf) UD Yes
Ghetto UD Yes

While there are certainly more providers out there i highly suggest to stick with the ones above.
Read below "HOW TO NOT GET SCAMMED".

TIER 2 PROVIDERS
PROVIDERREASON
Project X Decent cheat probs best public, ask if dtc before purchase
Athena aka dahz aka howiehook high chance of ban/delay ban
Fecurity HQ, but detected
Ettary Staff dishonest and constant detections
Vega Decent hack for some others disagree
Verax.wtf Hack looks incredible, Great feedback, only tier 2 as not been around for long

SCAM PROVIDERS
PROVIDERREASON
Apple Constantly Detected & resell (11 feb 23)
CL Love Bans Love CL
NoName lies about detections, whilst dtc quite often
Zeus.aim exit scammed
Skadro exit scammed
vanityaim.cc resell free hack
Kylo Beware lots of fakes
Meteor Detected for weeks, owner says updating. Lots of complaints about bullying and cybercrime which owner is involved in
Magma No product after payment, cheat detected
FiveSense Detected upon purchase
[Let me know what to add] 
Random but could u make a similar list for spoofer providers? (focused on tournaments).
Like list some that are actually predicted to be around (and undetected) for more than a week, providers that don't just decide to mix amidewin with volumeid + tmac and call it the most advanced, premium spoofer out there.
Overall just give some sort of overview on known or semi-known providers, bc i can't be out here spending another 50$ on amidewin and a raid tutorial