Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UNOFFICIAL] List Legit/Scam Providers (only real list Fn)

Discussion on [UNOFFICIAL] List Legit/Scam Providers (only real list Fn) within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/22/2023, 05:34   #556

elite*gold: 0
can someone send me the link to get ghetto or kylo?
Old 06/22/2023, 14:01   #557

put sinful/greener in tier 3 /scam

and frontera also in scam
Old 06/22/2023, 16:57   #558

elite*gold: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORTNITEPRO0001 View Post
greener is still scammer dont buy from him. He taked 200$ from me and never got given produkt.
color me not surprised the guy owns the cheat he has listed in the thread as number 1. ive contacted him several times about getting our cheat listed he just moves the goalpost on what he wants in order to list the cheat here,this list is nothing more than a bunch of cheat providers all using the same bypass all owned by the same people. feel free to check us out

over 100+active users 0 bans reported.
Old 06/22/2023, 17:27   #559

Quote:
Originally Posted by vGGAIM View Post
color me not surprised the guy owns the cheat he has listed in the thread as number 1. ive contacted him several times about getting our cheat listed he just moves the goalpost on what he wants in order to list the cheat here,this list is nothing more than a bunch of cheat providers all using the same bypass all owned by the same people. feel free to check us out

over 100+active users 0 bans reported.
Great now i've seen even more on your hack i've said multiple times we don't add python ai cheats. Also nowhere is 'my hack' listed on the list. Thanks anyway
@ how does it feel that nobody listens to what you say and that everyone thinks your a clown.
Old 06/22/2023, 17:44   #560

Quote:
Originally Posted by greener.exe View Post
Great now i've seen even more on your hack i've said multiple times we don't add python ai cheats. Also nowhere is 'my hack' listed on the list. Thanks anyway
@ how does it feel that nobody listens to what you say and that everyone thinks your a clown.
i see you like to continue to talk out your ***...its coded in c++ but i understand you wouldn't know this because your just a skid who uses copy and paste sources
Old 06/22/2023, 20:47   #561

Quote:
i see you like to continue to talk out your ***...its coded in c++ but i understand you wouldn't know this because your just a skid who uses copy and paste sources
Thanks for your kind comments. Weird how nobody has recommended your hack ever. Very strange indeed ! I'm not sure why your choosing to attack me when the list is made by the community, Feel free to get some vouches then return.
Old 06/22/2023, 23:59   #562

Quote:
Originally Posted by greener.exe View Post
Thanks for your kind comments. Weird how nobody has recommended your hack ever. Very strange indeed ! I'm not sure why your choosing to attack me when the list is made by the community, Feel free to get some vouches then return.
crazy its almost like i have them vouch in my actual thread for the cheat itself... lol guy says attack like i just punched him in the mouth go touch grass
Old 06/23/2023, 15:35   #563

Any news on VZN 2.0?
Old 06/23/2023, 18:05   #564

Quote:
yes your cheat is way better. greener/ frontera scam. ghetto is decent from what ive heard.
Old 06/24/2023, 05:50   #565

Can very obviously back greener and Sinful up, greener is chill asf and doesn't scam and SinfulEXP is the best fortnite cheat out rn. @ nice AI aimbot bro never seen one of those before! Try making a bypass for an actual cheat and maybe ppl would buy it LOL.

SinfulEXP is a 10/10 cheat and Greener is a sexy man

Edit : Also Sinful Deserves to be back on the list but that's just me
Old 06/24/2023, 13:55   #566

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthon1 View Post
Can very obviously back greener and Sinful up, greener is chill asf and doesn't scam and SinfulEXP is the best fortnite cheat out rn. @ nice AI aimbot bro never seen one of those before! Try making a bypass for an actual cheat and maybe ppl would buy it LOL.

nooo, sinful does not deserve to be on the list again.
Old 06/24/2023, 15:49   #567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthon1 View Post

did you really just try to flex on me lol... you do realize that every single injection on this forum is using a copy pasted bypass....
Old 06/24/2023, 19:17   #568

elite*gold: 24
Did verax go full private? They deleted their thread and banned me (non-sub) from their discord.
Old 06/26/2023, 09:17   #569

elite*gold: 12
I know verax is listed as tier II, but it's not recommended; their features are often released untested, some users report bans, and the staffs don't respond to issues that actually matter. They just copy paste standard "support" message that doesn't help issues that people had with unjection issues. Personally, I had two accounts banned with this cheat even with high effort to play legitimate.

Most slotted users talk nicely about the cheat just because they are afraid of being kicked after paying $150-$200. Stay away.

To the user above ^ they made new Discord, not sure if the previous one got banned or they made a new one. Either way, they have more than 16 slots they originally advertised for and are not trustworthy.
Old 06/26/2023, 10:01   #570

anybody knows where i can buy project x for only 1 day? want to test it out. thanks