Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UNOFFICIAL] List Legit/Scam Providers (only real list Fn)

Discussion on [UNOFFICIAL] List Legit/Scam Providers (only real list Fn) within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/22/2024, 10:05   #1066

elite*gold: 0
Guys just a update, I've seen some messages regarding adding hacks to "detected" list.

Please note that there is no UD or detected list.

if a hack is in tier 1 it has been around for a while, has a good rep, is undetected most of the time and bans don't occur often.

if a hack is in tier 2 its just a okay hack, if you want to spend a few dollars and not receive a instant instant ban then these are fine, some of them can even last a few days / weeks. It's just a decent okay section

tier 3 is just dogshit,scammers,not recommended.

Always make sure the hack you are purchasing is undetected prior to purchase. I advise stick to tier 1 and if you can't afford it find a option from tier 2.

But the point of this post is to say every time a detection happens I don't change it on the list. Yes we can mention it in the threads replys but on the list I won't change a hack to a different tier just because it has a detection which we already know the developers will fix it ASAP and it will return to its Undetected state.

Thanks for continued support on the thread & the great additions you guys provide to make it the ultimate FN cheating thread.
Old 01/24/2024, 00:27   #1067

zubov is a fake cheat, you can search in elitepvpers to see the comments, the cheat is only keyauth login and print(or cout) and clips are copied from other cheats
Old 01/24/2024, 01:43   #1068

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire Service View Post

We have released many updates in the last few days that have improved our product.

In honor of this, I'm giving a free trial for you to try the .

You need to write in a discord ticket: "I came from EPVP Legit List"
ngrhook does it better for less than half the price
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2024, 15:10   #1069

I do not recommend SNF from the Tier 1 provider list.

Seemingly a single point of contact who only handles direct DMs. No community discussion allowed in Discord on what issues others might be experiencing.

Prior to purchase, was ensured it was UD.

Purchased and was banned within 48 hours, no raging, occurred while trying to reproduce a bug where the software would crash.

The SNF hack also required three different third party applications be installed/running to support the hack. While it may have been good at one point in time, I do not believe it is any longer.

I'd stay away.
Old 01/24/2024, 16:58   #1070

elite*gold: 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimset View Post

the next best thing to get banned with, get it today! Ni**e*Hook
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2024, 18:27   #1071

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHacks. View Post
the next best thing to get banned with, get it today! Ni**e*Hook
funny joke, we have 40 users with no bans. We don't need to charge $100 like you so we don't get cracked To any potential customers seeing this, you can contact us on discord for a vouch key if you're hesitant. $20 a month and we have better security than any other provider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandfred View Post
I do not recommend SNF from the Tier 1 provider list.

Seemingly a single point of contact who only handles direct DMs. No community discussion allowed in Discord on what issues others might be experiencing.

Prior to purchase, was ensured it was UD.

Purchased and was banned within 48 hours, no raging, occurred while trying to reproduce a bug where the software would crash.

The SNF hack also required three different third party applications be installed/running to support the hack. While it may have been good at one point in time, I do not believe it is any longer.

I'd stay away.
I'm sorry you had to go through that, contact me on discord and I'll give you a key to try out ngrhook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
I was instantly HWID banned within 4 minutes of trying/loading Saph External. No previous HWID bans or flags on my account/machine. Please add to detected list.
try out ngrhook, I'll give you a free key if you contact me on discord.
Old 01/24/2024, 18:51   #1072

Quote:
What happened to the original NGRHOOK the one where greener was staff at? Still the same devs?
Old 01/24/2024, 20:25   #1073

elite*gold: 570
Quote:
funny joke, we have 40 users with no bans. We don't need to charge $100 like you so we don't get cracked To any potential customers seeing this, you can contact us on discord for a vouch key if you're hesitant. $20 a month and we have better security than any other provider.

I'm sorry you had to go through that, contact me on discord and I'll give you a key to try out ngrhook.

try out ngrhook, I'll give you a free key if you contact me on discord.
That's a lot of **** talk from someone openly racist and also whomever it was, they were unable to properly crack without my support.
Want to give me a vouch copy of your cheat?
Old 01/25/2024, 01:03   #1074

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHacks. View Post
That's a lot of **** talk from someone openly racist and also whomever it was, they were unable to properly crack without my support.
Want to give me a vouch copy of your cheat?
NGRHOOK does not condone any racism. As for cracking, it wasn't any of the developers currently at ngrhook, so I don't know what nonsense you're spewing. Anyways, we'd love to give you a vouch copy, contact on discord: 178317892745891

You're not gonna do ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelMyNexus View Post
What happened to the original NGRHOOK the one where greener was staff at? Still the same devs?
different developers, but I can assure you our cheats are better than before, especially security wise.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2024, 10:18   #1075

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelMyNexus View Post
i'm not sure whether or not same developers, as seen below it appears not but Please be reminded that i do not associate myself with any hacks/cheats. I do not work for (Any) At all. Anyone claiming i am an associate is false so just because they say i vouch them don't believe it. Contact me before or check the list prior to purchasing just to be safe.

there's many fake versions of kylo/ghetto and most cheats will have scam replicas of them. I've also seen a number of fake discord profiles of mine so please beware the only discord i have is linked in my signature. Thank you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2024, 21:35   #1076

FN Sapphire

Vouch FN Sapphire legit and amazing cheat used it no bans and aimbot and everything works great
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2024, 21:38   #1077

+rep the DMA list is solid specifically Direct and Cyber-Ammo. Nice job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greener.exe View Post
Key not this is not a OFFICIAL list this is all opinions, Any scam providers will have proof alongside.
Please note that this list is based on users experience in the past, even if someone is listed as legit doesn't mean he's actually trustworthy in future. Also this list might be not correct, some people are having different experiences with cheat providers than others! Use this list at your own risk!
If you cannot find links to below DM me on Epvp or Discord (faster responses here)

DMA
PROVIDER 
Captain Dma Seller's Highly recommended
Fortnite DMA hack really great features
SmeloDma Great solution, Pro-active developers & for-sure one to consider
mkeefer103 (discord tag) The most Affordable & highly recommended Firmware provider

TIER 1 PROVIDERS
PROVIDERSTATUSSTREAMPROOF
Snf UD Yes
Ghetto N/A Yes
Kylo DTC Yes

Arcane.wtf offered a discount code for EPVP list buyers (use at the site)

While there are certainly more providers out there i highly suggest to stick with the ones above.
Read below "HOW TO NOT GET SCAMMED".

TIER 2 PROVIDERS
PROVIDERREASON
Project X Decent cheat probs best public, ask if dtc before purchase
Athena aka dahz aka howiehook high chance of ban/delay ban
Fecurity HQ, but detected
Arcane.wtf (key note its cheap public hack)
Vega Decent hack for some others disagree

SCAM PROVIDERS/NOT RECOMMENDED
PROVIDERREASON
[U] 
Ettary.wtf exit scam
Apple Constantly Detected & resell (11 feb 23)
Verax.wtf Reported Exit
Hanzo Scammed multiple users and is DTC Athena rebrand
CL Love Bans Love CL
Ikea.cc Owner is Meteor owner, sircapalot on a alt
NoName lies about detections, whilst dtc quite often
Zeus.aim exit scammed
Skadro exit scammed
vanityaim.cc resell free hack
Kylo Beware lots of fakes
Meteor Detected for weeks, owner says updating. Lots of complaints about bullying and cybercrime which owner is involved in
FiveSense Detected upon purchase
Ruby (GPX) No product after payment
Precislyyy full beamed someone + stupid excusses
[Let me know what to add] 

Spoofers
Edgey | perm spoofer (tourney UD/working all games)

PC tweaks/ fps / delay
PROVIDER 
Skiioh's Pc tweaks Great solution, Pro-active Team & Free custom OS
Discord tag skiioh

If you Cannot find contact for above Hacks, PM me

You have a different opinion or want to share your experience with a provider? Contribute to the list by posting on this thread including a tag of me or refer to a private Dm. Especially looking for scam providers!

Credit to Xenos template from him + if a moderator of epvp has issue with post please message reason and I’ll be sure to alter the post to correspond with your request. This list will be updated frequently so my objective is to not have thousands of ‘provider lists’ as previously stated.
Old 01/25/2024, 22:32   #1078

Sapphire on top! the BEST UD cheese on the market, would buy this over food and water.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2024, 05:56   #1079

sapphire service got me banned in a few games these accounts that vouch are stolen or paid or something and before you say its my spoofer I have edgey and dont get banned with no cheats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire Service View Post

We have released many updates in the last few days that have improved our product.

In honor of this, I'm giving a free trial for you to try the .

You need to write in a discord ticket: "I came from EPVP Legit List"
no way you tried to fake playing in unreal while in silver
there are literally bots in this video and the thumbnail is stolen wtf
Old 01/26/2024, 10:35   #1080

+vouch to sapphire service, always amazing support and the product for fn is crazy good, keep on adding new and fixing things each update and regularly too.

has everything you could need and more with misc features ect..

add this to your list and i recommend others to test this out (also more games they offer)
Thanks
1 User