Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 22:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Meteor slotted (for wagers/tournaments) thougts?

Discussion on Meteor slotted (for wagers/tournaments) thougts? within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/09/2023, 16:03   #31

elite*gold: 0
[QUOTE=imsircapalot;39499960]Indeed! Its funny to see people mad because they got banned for breaking the rules lmao

My friend there’s always going to be these sorts, Not to mention the no names who respond ‘dtc’ when in fact have never used. Just out of prior experience epvp fortnite forum is not a place to interact with normal individuals.
Old 02/09/2023, 23:04   #32

elite*gold: 9
[quote=greener.exe;39500095]
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsircapalot View Post
Indeed! Its funny to see people mad because they got banned for breaking the rules lmao

My friend there’s always going to be these sorts, Not to mention the no names who respond ‘dtc’ when in fact have never used. Just out of prior experience epvp fortnite forum is not a place to interact with normal individuals.
Correct. Very polite and good reply. Someone understands finally. Everyone that got "scammed" here broke the rules. And the cheat in the meantime is already up and undetected in the latest tournament. Also, I have nothing to do with this cheat anyways I am not the developer either.
Old 02/09/2023, 23:23   #33

elite*gold: 105
not recommended anymore.
Old 02/09/2023, 23:41   #34

[quote=Versexe;39500620]
Quote:
Originally Posted by greener.exe View Post

Correct. Very polite and good reply. Someone understands finally. Everyone that got "scammed" here broke the rules. And the cheat in the meantime is already up and undetected in latest tournament.
never insulted you nor your support

just said youre weird because you immediately said your wallet is locked after i asked again ( waiting 3 days )

Of course I am angry when I have to wait 3 days for a refund

you still owe me 65€

dmed you verse
Old 02/09/2023, 23:45   #35

[quote=S00S;39500659]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versexe View Post

never insulted you nor your support

just said youre weird because you immediately said your wallet is locked after i asked again ( waiting 3 days )

Of course I am angry when I have to wait 3 days for a refund

you still owe me 65€

Not trying to get myself involved in any ‘beef’ situations, but from prior experience often a wallet may get locked after receiving a payment. Upon you posting these ‘public’ slating message ranting about his service would not help your case. I’d recommend you message him with a well worded message outlining your issue and how he can resolve it for you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2023, 21:38   #36

They're scammers, they don't deliver loaders and then claim you broke rules even tho you never got sent ****. Of course he's gonna Spam dms and ticket when he sent $140 and yall give the run around.

Won't refund and just steal the money, been a week and my friend still hasn't been given loader or refund. DWC

Blatant *** scams,
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2023, 23:13   #37

What rules were broken? What rule did he break? You gave him the run around on discord for DAYS. Making a new excuse each day. Saying you’re not responsible for sales when one of your “supports” referred to you for sales. You guys are ******* retarded. You pull excuse after excuse out of your ***. Anyone who’s done business with a legit dev gets their ******* product same day with zero run around between who’s got the key and the loader and the authorization. You truly believe your own bullshit. You’re legit some jungle **** who’s pent up in a mud house running licks on elite PvP from a chrome book you ******* Jew. You have no product. All the dude did was pay you btc and asked for the product that you still haven’t given nor have you given a refund. Calling me a ******* ****** for stating the facts. You’re a ******* *** *** clown and I hope you get what’s coming to you punk *** *****.
Old 02/27/2023, 17:49   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsircapalot View Post
I cant really make a recommendation since I am Meteors Developer and developers always claim its on their own product.

I want to be transparent with people so only thing I can offer you is that we got no ban reports since we started developing. If you have any questions feel free to ask I will answer ofc

Edit:
We have recommendations here in the forum aswell I think from people who made a provider list. I think it got taken down but have a look if you want maybe its still here
You are scammers and pasters, don’t buy from them!
Old 03/23/2023, 18:45   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigT420 View Post
They're scammers, they don't deliver loaders and then claim you broke rules even tho you never got sent ****. Of course he's gonna Spam dms and ticket when he sent $140 and yall give the run around.

Won't refund and just steal the money, been a week and my friend still hasn't been given loader or refund. DWC

Blatant *** scams,

Well that has put me off purchasing!!
Old 08/03/2023, 04:56   #40

Can you inv me to meteor disc?
Old 08/04/2023, 01:02   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trizzyfr View Post
Can you inv me to meteor disc?
it doesnt exist anymore and you should def avoid it

« Cheat | ghetto »