Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FN HWID Ban help please.. Need info

Discussion on FN HWID Ban help please.. Need info within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FN HWID Ban help please.. Need info

At some point last season, I created a new account, ran hwid spoofer. played a couple of games of team rumble with a well known cheat, settings set to low. Next day i was banned.

They banned the new account (obviously), my main account (season 2), put hwid ban on my pc and an ip ban. (all pc's in the house getting struck by the ban hammer around 1 minute after dropping out of the bus).

I dont play FN anymore and i am building a new pc. I want to split my current pc parts between the other pc's in the house. They do still play FN and dont cheat.

Does anyone know what components will have the hwid ban on them? Obviously i dont want to be passing them on and getting anyone else in the house banned.

I am guessing my firecuda ssd will be? would i be ok using this as extra storage in my ps5?.

Thanks
Old 01/30/2023, 02:58   #2

Hey , try to use HWID Spoofer , Baunticheats
Old 01/30/2023, 09:03   #3

f you are not planning on cheating anymore, I suggest using a permanent spoofer like Verse or Sync
Old 02/04/2023, 19:16   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsircapalot View Post
f you are not planning on cheating anymore, I suggest using a permanent spoofer like Verse or Sync
Nobody buy from Verse Discord or Meteor, they scam and close tickets.
Just buy direct from Sync. Don't trust this scamming POS
Old 02/05/2023, 13:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigT420 View Post
Nobody buy from Verse Discord or Meteor, they scam and close tickets.
Just buy direct from Sync. Don't trust this scamming POS
Aight clearly you were born with some form of mental illness or an in capability to read **** since you clearly skipped over “Tickets auto close with in 8 hours of inactivity” also explains why your dumbass friend couldn’t read the rules and got banned 😂😂😂

Verse has many many many vouches same as meteor please process through your tiny brain or yours that failing to follow rules will get you banned…
Old 02/10/2023, 21:33   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nohzeh View Post
Aight clearly you were born with some form of mental illness or an in capability to read **** since you clearly skipped over “Tickets auto close with in 8 hours of inactivity” also explains why your dumbass friend couldn’t read the rules and got banned 😂😂😂

Verse has many many many vouches same as meteor please process through your tiny brain or yours that failing to follow rules will get you banned…
You're clearly an alt account sircapalot lmao. Look at the time of post between both your accounts on all these replies *****.

I'm in some of the most private cheating groups, I'm pretty aware of what I say.

No rules were broken, multiple tickets were opened, no loader was ever delivered, payment never refunded.
I have all the screenshots. Friend made ticket and paid $140, they told him to wait for Owner even tho sircapalot is in the discord talking, they keep making him wait, so I open a ticket on my alt discord and he says loader will be sent instantly after payment which then gives away they just stole the $140 from the other dude and telling him to wait.

It's constant back n forth, Sircapalot saying wait for other owner and than other owner saying someone else deals with refunds, and then sircapalot makes a custom loader, blah blah blah.

Blatant *** scams,