Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 21:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Why are all posts just resellers all selling them same paste?

Discussion on Why are all posts just resellers all selling them same paste? within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 182
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 20
Why are all posts just resellers all selling them same paste?

Any cheats that are actually making their own ****?
RgBuddy is offline  
Old 10/14/2021, 17:58   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
there are a lot of devs who make there own ****
if you know where exactly to look
cecker599 is offline  
Old 10/18/2021, 00:23   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cecker599 View Post
there are a lot of devs who make there own ****
if you know where exactly to look
where at?
winkyyyy is offline  
Old 10/22/2021, 21:37   #4
 
elite*gold: 182
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by cecker599 View Post
there are a lot of devs who make there own ****
if you know where exactly to look
I know many developers Iím one of them Iím complaining about the forum, the rule is clearly everybody has to sell their own stuff. Or maybe one reseller on the site additionally. But those rules are broken so much. Half of the posts arenít original. And I promise 75% of the cheats most think arenít pasted are. I swear you change a menu these days and itís a new cheat but so many donít.

The staff here continue to blow my mind daily lol
From removing warning replies on actual scanners posts to just no quality control at all.

Anyways. Rant over.
RgBuddy is offline  
Old 12/06/2021, 20:43   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 102
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by budd1e View Post
I know many developers Iím one of them Iím complaining about the forum, the rule is clearly everybody has to sell their own stuff. Or maybe one reseller on the site additionally. But those rules are broken so much. Half of the posts arenít original. And I promise 75% of the cheats most think arenít pasted are. I swear you change a menu these days and itís a new cheat but so many donít.

The staff here continue to blow my mind daily lol
From removing warning replies on actual scanners posts to just no quality control at all.

Anyways. Rant over.
you know any trusted seller or website that selling good softaim for fortnite?
Pose1993 is offline  
Old 12/06/2021, 20:52   #6
 
elite*gold: 182
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pose1993 View Post
you know any trusted seller or website that selling good softaim for fortnite?
I don't really go into the fortnite space.
It's kind of another example of what I was talking about.

I don't have experience with any of them, but I suggest you view this:


Auvic is a great developer
RgBuddy is offline  
Old 12/06/2021, 22:23   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 102
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by budd1e View Post
I don't really go into the fortnite space.
It's kind of another example of what I was talking about.

I don't have experience with any of them, but I suggest you view this:


Auvic is a great developer
i saw it but is outdated looks like even those on legit had scammed
Pose1993 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
KBot & Ibot is same company? Which 1 is better same icon and same test hour
06/05/2011 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
KBot & Ibot is same company? Which 1 is better same icon and same test hour! I tested ibot free and cant test kbot it's says free time gone i newer used that it's same company? I want too know difference some 1 can tell me?
Selling FD accounts all of them are alliance or change them for horde
02/02/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hi i have 5 FD at alliance warlock,shaman,druid,priest,rouge i sell them for 1 i want 150 euros or wanna change some of thems for FD at horde mine adress for contact is [email protected] al of thems are on private server name WOWSCAPE



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2022 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.