Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 21:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fortnite easy Aimbot/Aimassist

Discussion on Fortnite easy Aimbot/Aimassist within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fortnite easy Aimbot/Aimassist

Welcome to my tutorial to use Fortnite Aimassist on Mouse Keyboard in Cups, FNCS etc. UNDETECTABLE to realy get the Cash

First, u need Skill

u have to buy a Cronus max or Cronus Zen and Setup on other PC without Epicgames Launcher or other Programm they can send data to Epicgames, in the best Case the PC is complety fresh!

U need a secound Keyboard and Mouse, Epic can detect ur Mouse moves and Keyboard hits or if they unplugged etc.
like u press W and the controller sends the command to run, u know? i hop u understand.

U can use this Setup by landing in ur Spot and fight other players with smg, dont practice building in creative... Epic can easy detect it and mark u as a potential cheater for the Future --- in this Case u never get the Cash from Cups

For endgame u can make easy frags, u can play with ur mates they can tarp etc. u can run in the boxes like other controllerplayers and abuse aimassist completly

U can only use the Setup for 10-20 secounds, in the best case under 15 secounds. I think Epic detetect players with this Gears with a Sinuswave
a player with Controller generates other Sinuswaves by her moving as a player they press w,a,s,d (like if u move diagonal with w,d its a 45° angle)
Controllerplayer moves naturally a little bit diagonal and softer to left and right, they can easy make 38° or 79° angles.

I hope u understand my bad english haha
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2021, 21:31   #2

Cool!
Old 10/20/2021, 23:50   #3

This is so useless. Don't even bother.

Essentially, he is saying that he wants you to play without building and use a cronus max to turn your kbm into a controller.

There is a way to do this and still keep normal kbm feel. But its extreamly complex. No way you will get if you cant figure out this.

Anyways, gl finding a cheat
Old 10/23/2021, 00:50   #4

Bro the zen + aim assist is so complex especially with the imput delay on controller it ruins the potential when playing keyboard and mouse on xbox/ ps commands
Old 10/23/2021, 12:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaBoiSica View Post
Bro the zen + aim assist is so complex especially with the imput delay on controller it ruins the potential when playing keyboard and mouse on xbox/ ps commands
Yeah, the zen is so ****. People actually think it does something