Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 18:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HWID banned and console

Discussion on HWID banned and console within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HWID banned and console

Hi all,

I am going to get a next-gen console. I am HWID banned on Fortnite.
I am not IP banned just HWID banned on this PC. Will I get banned eventually on my console because of the same IP or something like that? Or am I good to go? (Also, I am going to connect my kb&m which were connected while I got banned)
Old 06/24/2021, 02:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
If you have a static IP you will be banned on next gen as well. Make sure your IP is atleast dynamic and don't link any phone numbers, email accounts and addresses on the new console with your old one. Keep it separate and you will be fine
Old 09/15/2021, 09:34   #3

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyRick View Post
If you have a static IP you will be banned on next gen as well. Make sure your IP is atleast dynamic and don't link any phone numbers, email accounts and addresses on the new console with your old one. Keep it separate and you will be fine
Nope! They don’t ip ban on fortnite. No need to worry. IP bans simply don’t exist. Have fun and congrats on securing a next gen console, that ***** not easy.