Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 07:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fortnite the truth?

Discussion on Fortnite the truth? within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 33
Fortnite the truth?

Can we find at this time a reliable and solid cheat on Fortnite or all are viruses or scammers?
Old 04/15/2019, 17:01   #2

elite*gold: 21
You won’t find a solid cheat unless:

1. You get invited to a private community where you will be paying about $500 a month for a working undetected cheat.
2. You get a private cheat made, which would probably be over $1,000 down payment + monthly resubscription (Which honestly no developer is doing right now due to large income in other areas).

So in short note, no. Not many developers are willing to put up with that right now nor’ with the legal issues that come with it.
Old 04/15/2019, 19:11   #3

elite*gold: 33
If a developer is ready to develop a cheat and I finance it, he can give me a private message.