Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

So how's the Winter Royale event?

Discussion on So how's the Winter Royale event? within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up So how's the Winter Royale event?

Hey guys

So with this Winter Royale thing going on i would like to know how good other people are doing since i'm really curious. I'm getting a lot of mixed reactions about this from friends etc so i'd like to know more.

I played my first Winter Royale game like when it almost ended (10min left) and got a win with 6-7 kills i believe (9p). Felt really confident but Tbh, i only came across like 2-3 good (decent) players. I couldn't play anymore since it was already finished Btw, it was my first game of the day^^

How has your experience been?
How can you improve? Any tips/tricks?

Kind regards, aimlock
Old 11/25/2018, 06:36   #2

I am new to fortnite (in fact I play on my sisters account) and haven't played this mode so I cannot answer this however thanks for asking.
Old 11/25/2018, 11:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimLock View Post
Hey guys

So with this Winter Royale thing going on i would like to know how good other people are doing since i'm really curious. I'm getting a lot of mixed reactions about this from friends etc so i'd like to know more.

I played my first Winter Royale game like when it almost ended (10min left) and got a win with 6-7 kills i believe (9p). Felt really confident but Tbh, i only came across like 2-3 good (decent) players. I couldn't play anymore since it was already finished Btw, it was my first game of the day^^

How has your experience been?
How can you improve? Any tips/tricks?

Kind regards, aimlock
So, winter royale is based on skillbased matchmaking. First rounds are easy but after you get 20+ oints its so hard and plays like a scrim.