Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need help cracking this survey for a Hack. (Fortnite : BattleRoyale)

Discussion on I need help cracking this survey for a Hack. (Fortnite : BattleRoyale) within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need help cracking this survey for a Hack. (Fortnite : BattleRoyale)

I've recently stumbled across this Aimbot/ESP hack for the new free to play game called Fortnite : Battle Royale.

The problem is that it works on a 14 day trial and you have to get the trial code from a download site that uses a survey unlock.

Since I'm from a country other than America I don't get simple surveys like input a few questions. Rather I have to input a registered phone number, sms back "Yes" and pay $5 per day.

I've tried using a VPN in Japan, South Korea, England, Canada and even America and I've tried completing every survey but they all fail just at the end or Doesn't even redirect you to a survey and they all fail in the end because of one reason or the other.

I'm just asking if anyone can crack or bypass the survey and host the download link somewhere else and post it somewhere in this thread. I'll be sure to throw out a thanks to anyone who bypassed the Survey.

Old 11/27/2017, 02:20   #2

elite*gold: 2
pusch

Brauche das auch
Old 11/29/2017, 19:29   #3

elite*gold: 0
I need this one too
Closed Thread

Tags
community, fortnite